Chapter 21

Summer:

His kiss was amazing. At first I wanted to push him away but it’s not in my will. I loved the way his lips moved over my lips, his hot breath passing into my mouth. His hands slowly came around my waist, pulling me towards him, completely closing the distance between us. I longed for his touch, his kiss and him.

And now I have him, right in my arms, kissing me passionately. He bit my lower lip making my open my mouth and gasp. He took that opportunity to slide his tongue into my mouth. I felt like my whole mouth burning with pleasure. My hands automatically went round his neck and my figures went deep into his hair.

I began to feel dizzy. How can a simple kiss make you so dizzy? Then I remember that I am not breathing. I wanted to breathe but at the same time I don’t want to stop kissing him. Finally licking my lips softly and biting my lips, he moved his face an inch apart, leaning our foreheads together. What’s happening to me? How can I let him kiss me like this? Why it has to be so nice? Why… why it has to be today?

All these questions roaming in my mind and I don’t have any answers. Frankly speaking, right now I don’t want any answers. All I want is to kiss him again. I want again his lips to do the same magic. How can I be so selfish?

I was debating in my mind and finally I won. Without further thinking, I leaned and kissed him. This time not even his lips did magic but also his hands.

He moved his figure through my spine, making me shiver with his little touch. Slowly his hands went inside my shirt. I gasped with his touch as fire travelled all over my body. His hard muscular hand remained over my waist for some time as he kissed me. God! I am getting crazy.

Slowly he moved his hand. I felt sad thinking that he would remove his hands. But he slowly moved it upwards, stroking his thumb over my back. I leaned back from his kiss and steady my breath.

“Austin,” I whispered huskily, “we…. We can’t do this…”

“We can Summer… we can do anything that we want…. And we don’t want this end,” he looked straight into my eyes.

“I…. Austin….” I stammered as his hand moved more further until it reached my bra clip. He smirked while I looked horrified. No one ever touched me like that. I couldn’t even resist him.

“Please…. Don’t do this,” I begged him.

“You don’t want?” saying that he unbutton one of the buttons on my shirt that showed my cleavage. He looked at it and bends down. His lips touched my sensitive spot and he nibbled. I moaned as I felt his hot lips over there. My hands travelled into his shirt and I gripped his shoulders.

“Still don’t want?” he leaned back and dropped the dress off my shoulder. Cool air hit my body and I shivered leaning more closely to him. He sucked the spot where my neck joins the shoulders, I again moaned.

He kissed me down the shoulder, sucking at every kiss. He is creating a different sensation inside me. I always read in romantic novels that it would be amazing but for it’s more than amazing. I closed my eyes and wrapped my legs around his waist.

After few minutes, I felt myself being laid down on something soft. I didn’t mind where I am and where I am being laid? All I care is him. He was on my top, supporting his weight on his hands and leaned to kiss me.

Is this what it feels like when a guy does magical things to a girl? They say there is no magic in this world, then how come he doing it?

They say nothing is important than being oneself, then how come he making me forget who am i?

They say physical affection doesn’t matter, the how come this physical affection is making me feel like a heaven?

Are they wrong or am I right?