Chapter 4

so so sorry guys for updating after 2 months....... couldnt get the story correctly... but now fine....

njoy reading it :)

......................................................................................

Summer

Damn this building… I cursed under my breath while walking thought the corridors of the long white building. I glanced at my watch. It read 3:45, already late by 15 minutes. Does anyone get late to detention room?

Yeah, it has to be me. I frowned.

This building has large rooms but all were locked up. It is deserted. I quicken my pace to find the right room. Does no one get detention here?

My first day to school and I am right into detention. Who will ever get this lovely situation? I walked to the stairs and turned back to the corridor. No one is there. I hope that I can see any living being here. I went to the first floor and again walked examine the rooms. I sighed and searched every room but in alas. No room is open.

Just then far from the corridor I saw a door opening. Ahh what a good luck for me!

A blonde girl with short pink skirt and short shirt came out of the building. I yelled at her so that she can hear me. Yup, she heard me. I saw her turning to my direction and she waited while closing the door. I walked fast to her and gasped for air.

“Hi” I smiled at her but she didn’t smile at me. Instead, she glared at me.

“What do you want?” she asked me harshly, even thought her voice was sweet.

“I am kinda new here…” I mumbled, which is my weakness whenever I met someone new.

“So? What can I do for that?” she spat at me. That’s great!

“No, I just want to know where the detention room is.” I shrugged my shoulders while adjusting my bag which was ready to fall. I saw her silently watching me and then she smiled.

“Oh! Detention room? No problem… it’s in the second floor room no. 203,” she pointed me the direction.

“Thanks… by the way I am summer” I extended my hand towards her. She looked at my hand and at me.

“Summer? Then I am winter” she said and laughed aloud. She left me staring at her. But I didn’t waste time watching and thinking about her. I quickly jogged to the second floor and ran to the room no, 203.

I opened it but I found it empty. There were no benches and no teacher also. I went inside and I couldn’t find anything. I shrugged and stepped out of the room. When I came out, I saw it has the tag of room no 204.

Oh shit! In hurry I didn’t saw the number correctly. I smiled to myself and went to the correct number. This time, I saw a young lady teacher with few students sitting in the room.

“Late to detention?” she glared at me.

“Y…yes madam, actually I kinda lost…” I began to explain her when she stopped me by raising her hand.

“I don’t want any explanations. Detention for tomorrow, now sit” she signaled me to come and sit inside. Few of them giggled while few laughed.

“Silence” she yelled at them.

I silently made my way to the second bench and sat alone. I took out my math’s homework and began to do.

“Listen I am going out for few minutes. So maintain silence” she gave us a strict warning and left. When she left, I heard everyone make a sigh and began talking. I felt someone sit next to me. I turned my face to see a girl of same age. She had long black hair with pink highlight on it ends and brown eyes, she wore a baggy pants and a long top, her hair fixed in messy type. I saw anger in her eye and she glared at me.