Chapter 22

Sorry for delay :)

************************************************************

Summer:

“Justin March!!!!” I cried his name aloud while pushing the door wide open. He jerked back in his chair and papers in his hands fell down. I was in full anger and I narrowed my eyes at him. He looked confused and opened his mouth to say something, but closed instantly.

“Summer Emily Wilson?” he said casually. I crossed my arms around my chest and raised an eyebrow at him.

“Justin, when did you plan to tell me the truth?” I asked him. Outside patients and nurses stopped outside his door. I could hear their murmurs. I smirked when he looked uneasily. He hurriedly walked towards me and pushed me inside while closing the door with other hand. He turned to me and stared weirdly at me.

“What on earth are you talking about,” he waved his hands in the air frustratingly.

“Oh! Now you don’t even know that what I should know,” I placed my hands over my hips and glared at him,” wait! You didn’t even plan to tell me… like me… I am our cousin… your favorite cousin in your words, huh?”

“Listen…. Speak clearly,” he raised his eyebrows. Bastard!

“Ha! Amazing. You forgot to tell me about your girlfriend… about whom? Your damn girlfriend?” I snapped at the last words. His jaw went wide and looked as if the deer was caught in the head light. That’s it, he is caught.

“How… I mean…” he stared to stammer.

“Don’t,” I walked up to him and poked on his chest,” you cheated me,”

“Ch…cheated?” he looked shocked. Of course, he did. Not once he said that he has a girlfriend, than I wouldn’t have told his name when Austin kissed me and said he loved me. Now I am caught. He knows the truth but the half truth.

Looking at him, I know I am over reacting. I should have at least asked him before I open my big mouth. Now how am I going to explain him?

I sat on the chair and buried my face into my hands. I felt like someone sitting next to me. He sighed and waited for few seconds.

“Summer… I am so sorry. I know I should tell you before this…. But… you know things changes… I am so sorry… I didn’t know that you loved me. I love you, you know that, right?” he said softly.

Okay, what the hell is he talking? I leaned back and looked at him. He was feeling guilty.

“I love you, you know that… but may I ask you what’s wrong with you? I love you as my cousin not like anymore,” I rolled my eyes.

“I know,” he chuckled,” I was just making fun,”

“Ha ha! Very funny,” I gave a fake laugh. We looked at each other and burst into laughter.

Few minutes later, we were sitting in the café in front of the clinic. He ordered coffee and for me it’s ice tea. He will never allow me to have the coffee. It will affect my heart. After taking a long sip of his coffee, he gently placed it on the table and cleared his throat.

“So when it all started?” I asked him.

Leaning back to the chair, I can clearly see him blushing. Justin never blushes. Never.

“Her name is Sophia; we used to be in same high school. I liked her. She is beautiful, intelligent and smart,”

“So not like me, huh?” I interrupted him. He just looked at me. I rolled my eyes and raised my hands in surrender. He continued.