Chapter 1

Hiccup had been looking for Snotlout, a sense of dread washing over him when he couldn't find him anywhere. "Come on Snotlout, where are you?" Hiccup asked no one.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Snotlout had a smug grin on his face as he watched Iona hang upside down in a tree. She was flailing her arms yelling at him. "Balder! Get me down right now or! Or!" She yelled, getting lost at the end of the sentence because she couldn't think of anything.
"Or what?" Snotlout asked cheekily.
She just groaned and gave up, hanging in the air.

Eventually, Snotlout let down the rope and she took her feet out of the loop. Snotlout gave her a smug grin, before she flashed a smirk and tackled him to the ground. They rolled around on the floor for a bit, each viking trying to gain their position. On the top.

Sooner than later, Iona was sitting on Snotlout's stomach, and before she even realised, she was kissing him. On. The. Lips. And he was kissing back.
They ended the kiss and helped each other up.
"Wow, sorry, I didn't mean to do that." Iona laughed awkwardly.
"Eh, I would've done it anyway." Snotlout said with an awkward laugh, before his face sad and he looked away. "You don't like me do you?" He asked sadly, holding his left arm with his right.
"Yes Balder, I do like you, you saved me, you saved me..." She said, leaning into his back and placing her hands around his waist.
"Do you love me?" Snotlout asked, a surge of hope going through his heart.

Iona looked downwards. Do I love him? She thought. I only just met him two days ago, but these have been the best two days of my life. She decided. "Yes Balder, I do love you." She said into his back.

He spun around, catching her off balance, so she lost her grip, and kissed her, full on the lips, her kissing back. "I love you too." He said, smiling widely.