Chapter 23

Snotlout felt really unsettled around the two hooded women named Seria and Mia.

He was gently stroking Hookfang as Iona played in the grass with a baby night fury. Well, it was an adolescent and it was growing quite quickly.

Snotlout had been quite startled when he had first seen the night fury.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mia's POV

I watched Iona play with Starstruck's child.

Wait, has she grown? I thought when I saw the size of the Night Fury.
I have to tell Martha! I thought excitedly, before running into the cave.

I saw Mar-Seria sitting in her chair holding a photo frame. "You know, she would love it if you admitted who you were." I said gently, squatting next to her.
"How do you know?" She replied, wiping away a tear.
"She speaks what she's thinking." I stated looking at the picture in her hands.
"Oh." She replied looking back at the picture.

"Anyway, the real reason I came was to tell you that the night fury is growing." I said, a smile on my face.
"Really?" She asked, surprised.
"Yeah, looks like Iona found her dragon." I said, my smile growing bigger.
"Who's going to tell her?" Seria asked me.
"You?" I suggested and she nodded.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jay'ero paced his ship, thinking of where she could possibly be. "They have tracking dragons, maybe I can take one and get it to track her for us." He thought out loud.

Jay'ero started pacing again, thinking of several ways that they could get a tracking dragon, going from asking to killing, and all in the middle, settling on taking a dragon in the middle of the Night and getting Iona's trail, so they could capture her and not cause much of a commotion on Berk.

Jay'ero smiled cruelly at his plan and started organising the details.