Chapter 18

"Sir! Lady Grimborn is located at Berk, the information came in late last night." A man said running up to another.
"Prepare the ships." The 2nd man said in his gruff voice.
"Yes Jay'ero." The 1st man said, before running off in the direction he came.

"I hope in these past years you have suffered heartbreak Ryker, for if you haven't this is going to sting like a fatal burn." Jay'ero laughed, placing his sword in his belt.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mia's POV

I watched as Iona walked past all the dragons we had lined up.
"Come on darling, you should be able to feel the connection when you come across your dragon." Seria said.
"None of these dragons are connecting with me." Iona said sadly, walking back to us.

A small dragon came from the cave, its pitch black head shining in the sunlight, its little tail fanning out and displaying two beautiful tails fins.

I saw Iona looked towards the dragon and I heard her gasp. "Yes my dear, that is a Night Fury, a baby." Seria said smiling.
"I thought there was only one left?" Iona asked.
"This baby is two years old, and is the offspring of Starstruck and Toothless the alpha." Seria said.
"Toothless has bred before?" Iona asked, confused.
"Yes, Hiccup, the chief of Berk doesn't know yet." Seria replied.
"What's its name?" Iona asked, watching the small dragon coming towards her.
"Obsidian, because she is a tough cookie to break." Seria said with a laugh.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Toothless waited in the forest on Berk. He heard rustling and saw a black head peek out of the shrub.

A beautiful female Night Fury walked out of the shrub, her beautiful black hide Shimmering in the sun and the white lines along her wings making glare.

Toothless nuzzled the Night Fury and nudged her belly, awaiting the arrival of the twin Night Furies.