Chapter 4

Iona watched quietly as Hookfang and Snotlout landed. Why did he lie to me? She asked herself as she watched Snotlout cry. She heard more wing beats and looked up, where she saw a Night Fury and a Deadly Nadder.

She watched as the two dragons landed, and two Vikings got off. She studied them, the brunette who was looking guiltily at Snotlout, and the flaxen haired girl who was watching the bushes.

"No Hiccup! I'm sick of you! You always ruin everything! That's why I left!' Snotlout screeched after Hiccup tried to talk quietly to him. Hiccup looked down sadly.

Iona shuffled a bit and tried to get a little closer, trying to make as little noise as possible. No one noticed her moving.

Then she felt arms wrap around her waist and she let out a scream before a hand was shoved over her mouth.

She was picked up and carried away from the site, where her last glimpse was Hiccup, the girl and Snotlout all getting on their dragons.

I'm sorry Snotlout, you weren't the only one hiding. She cried to herself, before being hit in the head by a branch and blacking out.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hiccup! Stop talking, I'm trying to find her!" Snotlout screeched at Hiccup in the air.
"And we're trying to help you, but how do you know that was her scream?" Hiccup asked, trying to be positive.
"Because four days ago, she was cornered by boars, they were getting closer and she let out a scream, it wasn't as desperate as that one, but it was the same." Snotlout replied, not even looking at Hiccup and urging Hookfang to catch Iona's scent.

Please be okay Iona, please... I'm so sorry. Snotlout thought, placing his head against Hookfang's neck.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The men that were carrying Iona were headed towards the beach. A small boat sat there, rocking gently on the waves, a large man inside it.

"Have you got the girl?" The man asked in a gruff voice.
"Yes sir, she struggled quite a bit, but eventually she knocked herself out." The man carrying Iona said.
"You had better not have harmed her! You understand?!" He warned them horrifyingly.
"Yes sir, we understand." Another man said.
"Good, now bring her on." The large man said, gesturing to the girl.

The men walked onto the boat silently.
"We're taking you home Iona, my daughter." The large man said, placing a hand on the unconscious girl's shoulder.