Chapter 21

Iona smiled at Snotlout and grabbed his hand, leading him over to Mia and Seria.

She let go of his hand when they neared the dragon and walked to them.
"Mia, Seria, do you guys have a minute?" Iona asked the two girls.
They spun around and got into a defensive position as soon as they saw Snotlout, Eret, Hookfang and Skullcrusher.

"No. No, these guys are from Berk." Iona said, lowering Seria's hand and smiling.
"Ah, alright then..." Seria said awkwardly, standing up straight and holding out her hand.
"Hello, my name is Seria and this is my apprentice Mia." Seria said as Snotlout shook her hand.
"I'm Snotlout and that's Eret, our dragons are Hookfang and Skullcrusher." Snotlout said.

Eret nodded and patted Skullcrusher's side.

"A Rumblehorn!" Seria gasped. "May I?" She asked, gesturing toward the dragon.
"If you want." Eret replied, looking at her and then back to his dragon.

While Seria fussed over Skullcrusher and had a conversation with Eret, Snotlout and Iona hugged each other again.

"I thought I lost you again." Snotlout whispered into Iona's hair.
"Ha, you won't get rid of me that easily." Iona laughed quietly.
"OK, but seriously, next time someone says they're protecting you, bring me along aswell." Snotlout said, pulling away slightly and looking Iona in the eyes with a serious expression on his face.
"Ok." Iona sighed happily, snuggling into his chest once again.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Sir, Berk is in sight." A man said, coming up behind Jay'ero.
"Continue forward, make sure the ships are far enough behind us, as to not pose a threat." Jay'ero said, waving the man away with his hand.

He stood up and walked outside his cabin. He saw the island of Berk, a petty piece of land that had a mountain with a hut on it.

"This is the place where Iona is said to be?" Jay'ero asked unbelievably.
"Yes sir, our resources said that she was rescued by a man named Snotlout and brought here." A man replied.

Jay'ero waited until the boat docked, where he was greeted by several Vikings looking confused.

"Um, hi, welcome to Berk." A scrawny looking Viking said.
"I am Jay'ero, may I speak to your cheif?" Jay'ero asked the scrawny Viking.
"I am Hiccup Horrendous Haddock the third, chief of the hooligan tribe on Berk." Hiccup said, introducing himself.
"If you want to speak with me privately, we can go into the village though." Hiccup said, pointing towards the village.
"That would be better, thanks." Jay'ero replied, giving a forced smile.