Chapter 1

Nathalie POV:

I awoke from my slumber, my eyes squeezing themselves shut with tiredness. I checked my phone which was vibrating repeatedly with social media notifications.

I'm Nathalie Paris, and yes Paris is my real last name. I am a YouTube beauty guru which is my job and hobby which I am highly interested in. I live in the fabulous city of LA and I absolutely love it. I have a very mature style for a 17 year old girl and that's what makes me unique compared to everyone else. I am an advocate of self confidence and loving yourself because that is what is the most important aspect of life; happiness. I tend to keep my private life private because I know that people would only judge me for every little mistake I have made in the past. My future goals are to have my own makeup line and possibly a clothing line which will be based on my favorite items and what I would wear. I am a pretty popular girl at school, mainly because my father works at "Styles Productions" which is basically a really high paid job that consists of working long hours and doing massive amounts of paper work. I have never visited the office nor have I met his boss but I have heard that he is very dominant and stern which intrigued me. Enough about me, I'm boring myself now.

I stretched then dragged myself out of the bed reluctantly, not wanting to get up. It was Saturday and all I wanted to do was stay in bed and sleep, but oh no my parents had to plan a day out to the spa. I usually enjoyed going to the spa, but I stayed up last night watching Netflix til early hours of the morning, big mistake. I sauntered over to my en suite bathroom, it had marble walls and floors which made it look so elegant. I turned on the faucet to my spa bath and dropped in a lush bath bomb and a bubble bar, the water slowly turning a pretty pink color. I rummaged through my cabinet and picked up a jar which was full of rose petals, I scattered a handful into the bathtub which made made it look even prettier. I went into my bedroom, letting the water run for a while as I gathered my things for the bath. Once I had got back into the bathroom, the bathtub was full so I turned off the faucet and stripped off. I turned on my white Beats Pill and synchronized it to my phone, I scrolled through my playlists and picked my favorite, letting the music blast out of the speaker. I dipped my foot in the bathtub, scolding my foot. I forgot to put cold water in to cool it down, I can be so dumb sometimes. Panicking, I reached for the faucet and turned it on, letting the cold water splash down onto my feet. It felt so good. After I let the cold water mix in with the hot, I laid down in the bathtub, my hair in a messy bun pressing against the back on the tub. I felt so relaxed. I sang along to "Ice Cream Man" by Tyga while I slowly scrubbed my skin with my exfoliating gloves and shower gel. I love to take care of my skin and body, I'm probably the cleanest person anyone will ever meet.

Suddenly, my bathroom door burst open. I screamed and covered myself instantly, looking towards the door with wide eyes. Then out of nowhere my mom poked her head around the corner, smiling. Is she out of her mind?

"Nathalie, hurry up in here because you need to get ready and we are setting off in 20 minutes" She demanded, somewhat politely. I still couldn't get over the fact that she walked in on me naked just to tell me that, she could've at least knocked.

My eyebrow raised, arching with confusion. "Why do we have to leave early? We always go at around 12" I asked, annoyance clear in my voice.

"Your dad just looked at his calendar and noticed that he invited his boss to come over for dinner tonight so we have to go earlier to the spa" She explained. I rolled my eyes, why does his boss have to come over? According to my dad he is a complete asshole and gets exactly what he wants when he wants it. I told her that I would hurry up if she left the room so she did, thank the lord. She made it so awkward because I was completely nude and she literally thought nothing of it. Oh well.

I let out the water then stepped out onto the bath mat, water beads dripping down my body like a waterfall and hitting the ground like a bomb. I grabbed a towel off of the heated towel rack which was located on the wall and wrapped it carefully around my body, ensuring that it wouldn't fall off. I picked up my iPhone and Beats pill off of the counter and made my way to my bedroom. I let my towel drop to the floor and marched into my walk in closet, looking around at all my clothes and trying to find something comfy to wear. Finally, after around 5 minutes I found some black Nike Pro shorts, a pink Nike sports bra and a black Adidas hoodie with the logo spread across the front. I figured I would go to the gym after my spa session for an hour or so, I highly doubt I would be late for the dinner party because I'm sure it wouldn't start til around 7pm and it's only 9am at the moment. I decided to redo my hair to neaten up my messy bun due to it having a lot of hair hanging out. Once I was happy with the way it looked I, I took a picture of myself through the mirror in my gym attire and uploaded it to Instagram. Instantly getting hundreds of likes and comments. I looked through a few of them and smiled at the compliments I was getting, compliments boosted my confidence and helped me feel better about myself. I sound like such a self absorbed bitch but I promise I'm not. I replied to a few comments and questions then shut off my phone and put it in my gym bag then ran down the stairs. I traipsed into the kitchen, grabbing a plate and popping bread into the toaster then clicking on the kettle and placing a green tea bag into a mug. I picked an avocado out of the cupboard and grabbed a knife from the knife block, cutting the avocado in half and then slicing the inside. When the toast popped up out of the toaster, I picked it up carefully then dropped it onto the plate instantly, the heat being absorbed by my skin and burning it. I shook my hand then ran over to the sink and put my hand underneath the cold water. It felt so nice against my burnt finger. After a few minutes, I removed my hand and dried it off with the towel, my finger still pulsating and stinging from the toast. I never knew toast could be so hot. I placed the avocado slices onto the toasted bread and then cut it into triangles. I'm such a kid, wow. I poured the hot water into my mug and waited for the tea to stew for a while until I took out the tea bag. Green tea is my favorite and it cleanses the body, ensuring to keep it as healthy as I possibly can. I drank my tea and ate my toast while searching through my social media and texting a few of my friends.

My dad walked into the kitchen, his eyes averted to me instantly. "Come on Nathalie, let's go!" He yelled, a slight smile on his face. Although, you could hear the stress in his voice. I know he wanted to hurry up so he could impress his boss by making him a big fancy dinner with all the extra trimmings and it made me sad seeing him like this. I got up off of the white kitchen stool and walked over to the door, grabbing my Nike Free Runs off of the shoe rack and slipping them onto my feet. As soon as my dad saw the shoes on my feet he started shooing me out of the door, I quickly picked up my Pink gym bag and rested it on my shoulder, my mom leading the way in front of me. I got into the car, it was a white Range Rover, I shut the door behind me and pressed my back against the seat as I buckled myself in. It was so warm today, like usual, my dad turned on the Air Conditioning letting the cold air brush against my face making me feel refreshed. Once we had arrived at the spa, I got out shutting the door behind me and walked towards the building. I was so happy to be here,I had a slight smile on my face as I motioned my hand for my mom and dad to follow me. We trekked into the spa and up to the front desk, we told them our appointment times and they lead us all to separate rooms. I went to have a massage first because I had a really tight feeling in my neck and back which was making me wince in pain. I took off my hoodie and sports bra then laid down on the massage table and let the woman work her magic on me. Coming to the spa is one of my favorite things to do ever. It makes me feel so happy because the treatments there are amazing and it relieves all the stress that I may had gone in with. When the massage had finished I went into the Sauna and then the spa bath to wash off all of the sweat that was dripping from my body. I felt better already. After that I went to get my nails re-done as my acrylics had grown out a little and were in need of a fresh set. I picked to have them stiletto shaped and then painted white because they looked clean and fresh, plus they go with pretty much any outfit. When my treatments were done, I met up with my mom and dad and we got back into the car. I changed my mind and went back home instead of going to the gym. There was no way I would be able to get ready in time for dinner tonight, we stayed at the spa longer than expected so we decided to go home.

As soon as we pulled up my mom rushed to the door of the house and unlocked it heading towards the kitchen. I got out, taking my time to walk towards the house due to exhaustion. Once I got inside I dragged myself up the stairs and went into my bedroom. I peeled off my dirty clothes, the smell of sweat evident on them. I scrunched up my nose at the smell and put them in the basket full of dirty clothes that are to be washed then shut the lid. I had a quick shower and washed my hair in the process because my hair was getting really greasy and it looked as if I hadn't washed it in 10 years. I dried myself off and then towel dried my hair. I slipped into my lacy red thong from Victoria's secret then slid on my Victoria's secret robe while I got ready. I dried my hair with the blow dryer then put it up in a high pony while I did my makeup. I went for a smokey brown eye with a nude lip, I went all out and did full glam which consists of contouring and ensuring that my face looks flawless. As it was an important dinner party it was key that I looked as good as I could because I needed to set a good impression for my father. I let down my hair when I had done my makeup and let the curly locks flow down my shoulders. I decided on straightening it and putting it in a side parting to make it look slick and glamorous. After that, I trudged into my walk in closet and searched through my dresses, I tried on a few until I found the perfect one. It was a brown - red color and it was a little revealing but it hugged my curves and showed off the size of my bum perfectly. *Dress is the one she is wearing in the photo, also that is Nathalie*. I had quite a big bum for my age and I wasn't complaining, I worked for it and I will continue to do it for as long as I live. After that, I looked through all of my shoes on the shelves and picked out a pair of black lace up heels. They looked perfect with the outfit.

Instantaneously, the door bell rang, that must be him. That must be Mr Styles.