Chapter 16

Nathalie POV:
We all sat around the table, soaking up each other's company. Joking; messing around;having fun. This day couldn't have been anymore perfect.

Anne, Harry's mom, brought the food to the table which she had cooked on the barbecue, with Harry's help. I licked my lip as the scent of the food flooded my nostrils. My stomach grumbled as I thought about the taste of the food, making myself hungrier than I already was. We were left to serve ourselves so I instantly picked up the different food items and placed them on my plate. I started eating straight away, wolfing it down and letting the different flavours and textures flood my tastebuds. I was in heaven.

"Slow down baby" Harry chuckled, a smirk on his lips.

I blushed and slowed down a little, I couldn't help it though I was so fucking hungry and the food that his mother had put on the barbecue was absolutely delicious.

Harry's hand rested on my thigh as I ate which sent tingles running up them. I clenched my thighs together, the tingles turning into vibrations as I nearly let a moan slip out of my lips. There were no words to explain how amazing he made me felt. I needed to calm down as there were guests here and it wasn't just me and him. I pushed his hand off of my thigh and placed it back onto his, I couldn't deal with the torture any longer. He knew what he was doing, a smirk was placed on his lips when he looked at me, he knew that he drove me crazy.

Once we had all finished eating we decided to go inside and watch a movie in the living room. Harry laid down on the couch and I crawled into his arms, curling into him as he spooned me. We let his mom choose the movie because we didn't really care what we were going to watch, it was just a way to pass the time by. His arm traveled towards my waist as he traced the skin on my hip, caressing it as he tickled my skin softly and slowly. I was extremely ticklish but this type was so soothing and made me relaxed. I felt as if I was going to fall asleep in his arms but I knew that I had to stay awake to watch the movie.

The light flashed upon the TV screen as we all watched eagerly, waiting to see what she had picked out. The words "Edwards Scissor Hands" were sprawled across the screen. I love this movie. My lips curved into a small smile, I hadn't watched this movie in years and it reminded me of my childhood, when I used to sit on the couch in my mothers arms. We would always watch it. It comforted me and always cheered me up when I would have a bad day. Harry's grip tightened around my waist as he planted kisses on my neck and on my head. I don't have a clue what I was feeling but if this is what love feels like then I must be in love. I highly doubt it though. We would give each other glances throughout the movie, they were full of admiration. I had never found anyone so perfect in my life. Wow. I'm really falling for him. But we aren't even together so I need to stop.

When the movie had ended we all went back out into the garden. Although the sky was dark, the air was still warm and humid. We decided to set a little fire and toast marshmallows. I sat on a wooden bench, followed by my best friend Savannah, Harry and our moms. Harry tangled our fingers together as I hovered my marshmallow over the fire, gripping onto the stick tightly, attempting not to burn my marshmallow. I licked my lips as I thought about the taste and texture.

All of a sudden, Harry stood up in the middle of everyone's conversations and looked at us all.

"As you may know, me and Nathalie have been seeing each other for a few months. There has been no label on us, yet she had stuck by my side and hasn't asked me about it once. I am honestly so lucky to have met her because without her I feel so lost. When I see her, she makes me happy, she makes me the happiest I have ever felt in my life. Will you, Nathalie Paris, be my girlfriend?" He asked, gripping onto my hand. Those words replayed through my head repeatedly. He had finally done it. He had finally asked me to be his. I never thought that he would've done it to be honest but wow it feels so good.

"Of course I will!" I answered. I stood up and snaked my arms around his neck, pulling his body closer to me as he looked down at my lips. His arms fixated around my waist and his face get closer to mine. Our lips attached and sparks exploded in my stomach. The happiness I was feeling couldn't compare to anything I had ever felt before in my whole entire life.

This was definitely the best moment of my life.

When we had finished eating and chatting about random things, we all decided that it was time for bed. Harry carried me up the stairs as my head was resting on his shoulder, my eyes growing heavy. There was no chance in hell that I would've been able to walk up those stairs, I was exhausted and to be honest, I think him asking me to be his girlfriend tired me out even more. I had been waiting for those words to exit his lips for a long time but I'm glad be decided to do it now. If it had been any earlier, things would've probably turned to shit. I feel so relieved and I still cannot get over the fact that he asked me to be his. And I am Harry's. Harry is all mine. Wow. Once we reached our shared bedroom, he placed me down onto the bed. I curled myself up into a ball and my eyes shut instantly. I could feel his hands tugging on my clothes, attempting to peel them off of my body. Eventually he had got the hang of it and had succeeded at the challenge he had set himself. He then picked out some pyjama shorts and a black vest top then slid them onto my body. My limbs were so numb because I couldn't be bothered to move or even open my eyes.

"I'm so glad you're mine" He whispered into my ear and kissed my forehead. He turned off the light and I felt the bed dip in beside me, then his arms snaked around my waist and he nestled his head into my neck. He is so adorable.