Chapter 28

Nathalie POV:

"Who dropped you off?" Connor asks, worry clear in his tone.

"My driver" I reply, as I follow him into the lounge.

"A driver huh? I always thought you were special Nathalie, but not THAT special" He breathes, "Would you like a drink?".

"Uh, yeah sure, I'll have a water please" I force a smile as he wanders off out of the room.

I look around the room, it's very bare and has very basic furniture in it, strange.

This cannot be his house, I never knew he had a place in America.

As he enters the room a smug smirk is planted on his lips, I shift in my seat as I begin to feel uneasy. He walks towards me and passes me my glass of water which I take a sip of.

"So, why did you leave?" He asks.

"My mom decided that we should move back to America since there wasn't really any point in us staying in England" I admit, staring down at my feet.

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"I didn't want to hurt you" I lie.

"I know that you went on a date with someone else, Nathalie" Connor laughs, wickedly.

I gulp, beginning to feel dizzy, I take another sip of water to see if it will make me feel any better.

It doesn't.

The room begin's to spin and I fall forward, hitting my head on the wooden table in front of me, causing me to black out instantly.

----------------

My eyes flutter open, my body is cold and has goosebumps all over it. I begin to shake as I glance around the room, its dark with boarded up windows, a small ray of sunshine filling the room. The ground is like concrete and that's when I notice that I am only wearing underwear, with shackles around my feet and hands that are tied to the floor with a chain. Panic sets in as my eyes widen, my instinct is to scream but I decide against it because Connor will know that I am awake. Tears slowly run down my cheeks as I bring my legs to my chest, wrapping my arms around them to keep myself warm.

What have I done?

I should've told Harry, I should've told someone, anyone, just let them know where I was going. I hear the floorboards above me creaking, I tremble thinking about who could be upstairs.

Is it Connor? Are there others?

My mind is elsewhere until I hear a door being opened and footsteps coming down the stairs. I quickly flop back down onto the floor and squeeze my eyes shut in an attempt to pretend I'm asleep, hopefully they won't bother me.

"I know you're awake" I hear a familiar voice behind me making me jump out of my skin, it's Connor.

I open my eyes to see him circle me then stand above me, intimidating me on purpose.

"Connor what is it you want? If you want money then I'll give it to you, just please let me go" I beg, tears streaming down my cheeks as I glance up at him.

"You. I want you Nathalie. Before you left me I just wanted to be your loving boyfriend, but now I want to punish you for abandoning me. I want you to be my slave, and you will be" He laughs, menacingly.

The word slave runs through my mind and I start to go light headed.

"Get up" He demands.

I don't hesitate, I just pull myself off of the ground and stand against the wall. He walks closer towards me.

"You look hot when you're fearful" He breathes down my neck, his hands caressing my arms.

I start to feel sick and my stomach churns just thinking about what he could do to me.

"Please don't hurt me" I cry.

"When I'm done with you, you're going to regret ever leaving me" He whispers, "I'll haunt you in your sleep".

I start to go cold and goosebumps rise on my skin, he leans in as if he's about to kiss me, I close my eyes and turn my face quickly.

"What is it Nathalie? Do you not want to kiss me? I thought you'd throw yourself at me since you went behind my back and cheated on me" He patronises.

"Cheated on you? Connor, we weren't together, it was a date that I didn't turn up to. Stop over complicating things" I say, plucking up the courage.

He raises his hand and I feel a warm tingling sensation on my cheek, I feel tears threatening to erupt.

"You silly, silly little girl. Who said you could speak?" Connor yells.

He grabs my hand and pulls me towards a chair. He sits down and forces me over his lap, I squeal at how rough he is with me. I feel him pulling my thong off of me and throwing it on the floor. All I manage to do is cry, I've lost all the strength inside me. I can't fight him because it will make everything worse.

I'm screwed.

My body begins to shake and my legs feel numb.

He begins caressing my bum, then I feel a harsh sting.

"Count with me Nathalie" He orders.

"One"

Whack.

"Two"

After so long I want to throw up.

His fingers trail from my bum towards my pussy. He inserts a finger forcefully which makes me squeal with pain.

I squeeze my eyes shut and that's when I hear his belt buckle clinking, as if he's undoing it.

This is when I know that there is no hope.

He's going to hurt me.

"Get on your knees you whore" He shouts, making me flinch as my eyes widen with fear.

I pull myself off of his lap with what strength I have left. This has got to be a nightmare, this cannot be real.

I land on my knees and watch him stand up and pull off his jeans.

I look down in shame and wipe away my tears.

"Look at me" He growls.

My eyes trail back up towards him, he's stroking his member with his hand.

"Suck it, now" A devilish smile tugging on his lips.

I get a weird feeling in my body, everything feels so wrong. He grabs my head and pushes my mouth down his cock, making me gag, tears roll down my cheeks.

He slaps my cheek and makes me look up at him as he groans. He pushes me back down into the concrete floor and tears off my bra, revealing my bare chest.

My hands scramble towards my boobs as I try to cover them but he pries them apart and growls at the sight.

"I knew you'd have nice tits" He compliments, disgustingly.

Before I know it I feel a sharp pain and that's when I hear a loud moan, I scream with discomfort as he thrusts into me.

"Keep screaming it turns me on" He whispers then sloppily kisses me, I don't kiss him back.

"I love you" He grunts, I just want this moment to be over.

I feel a warm liquid inside me and then he pulls out, kissing me on the mouth once more.

"Put your underwear back on and go to sleep you slut, I'm not done with you yet, wait for tomorrow" He grins, wickedly and shuts the door behind him.

I just lay on the cold floor for hours, crying until I can't anymore. I feel numb. I feel worthless.