Chapter 14

Nathalie POV:

I felt a prod in my side as my eyes jolted open, they were met with the face of my mother who was smiling widely. Her lips were moving but I couldn't hear a word she was saying as the music pumped through my earbuds. My hand slowly made contact with the earbud as I took it out and gave her a look which was full of annoyance.

"What?" I spat, irritated that she had woke me up from my peaceful nap.

"We have arrived in London" She announced, a hurt expression plastered on her face. I instantly regretted snapping at her and apologized. The way she looked at me made my stomach churn, she looked so helpless. Hopefully this trip will make her feel better about the whole cheating situation. I gathered my bag off of the floor and rested it on my shoulder. I glanced out of the airplane window, taking in all of my surroundings, I was finally in England. This was all so surreal to me as I had never traveled anywhere outside the United States. Quickly, I got up out of my seat, the back of my thighs were brushing against the seat, as the leg room was very tight. A small smile on my lips appeared on my lips as I looked around at the people on the plane, I didn't care about anything at this moment, I was just happy to be on holiday with my mother. Especially in such a beautiful place like London, where Harry is from. 

"Let's go!" She cheered as we walked down the slim aisle of the airplane. 

My mother gave the driver directions to a house, I had no idea where she was taking us. I'm guessing she has rented a house for us to stay at or something because this definitely wasn't a hotel. I I fiddled with my fingers and twisted strands of hair with my fingers every so often on the ride there. My eyes traveled out of the window, looking at the different houses that we passed, everything looked so different. And I mean everything. As I looked out of the window I could see the light from the sun dimming as the journey carried on. 

"Are we there yet?" I groaned, glaring into the rear view mirror so the driver could see me. 

"We will only be around 20 minutes now, hang on tight" He replied, and with that he carried on driving. 

The car came to a sudden halt, my eyes wandered around the car and out of the window. My mother was handing money to the driver and all I could do was stare. The houses around us were huge, if you could even call them houses. They were more like mansions but whatever floats your goat. 

I gulped. 

My mom couldn't have possibly rented this house for us to stay at. It was definitely out of our price range. I couldn't help but admire the architecture, the freshly trimmed lawn; which was massive may I add. 

"Where are we?" I asked my mom, a confused expression on my face.

"You'll soon see, darling" She reassured, a hand on my thigh. 

I furrowed my eyebrows but brushed it off. My hand made contact with the car door handle as I grabbed my bag and slumped it over my shoulder, yet again. A sigh released from my lips, I was exhausted and I couldn't wait to jump in bed and sleep. The door slammed behind me, my mom handed me my suitcase which she had kindly gotten out of the trunk for me. A smile crept onto my lips as I thanked her. 

This journey better have been worth it. 

I slid up the handle of my suitcase and dragged it along the rough sidewalk which lead us to the gate to the house. My mom pressed the buzzer that was on the wall and the gates opened instantly. I was pretty amazed at where she had planned for us to stay. 

I heaved my suitcase down the smooth pathway, leading us towards the mansion. It was incredible. I couldn't wait to tell Harry about this trip when I got back. It's a shame I never got to say goodbye but I guess it's just tough luck. 

My eyes rolled as we came to the steps. I hauled the heavy suitcase up the steps to the house until we finally got to the door. I rang the doorbell, eager to get inside as my mom stood next to me, fiddling with her hair as if she was trying to look presentable. I cocked my eyebrow at her, but my facial expression changed as soon as the door opened. 

There stood the man that I couldn't stop thinking about. 

Harry. 

I froze. My facial expression must've been priceless because I am sure I looked pretty stupid. 

"Well are you not going to say hello?" He chuckled, pulling me in for a hug. I couldn't believe it, they had both planned this. But why?

My arms latched around his waist, his scent filled my nostrils as I breathed inwards, this moment couldn't have gotten anymore perfect. That was until I heard my mom clear her throat in the background.  My face flushed a deep red color, I forgot she was even there, that's how lost in the moment I was. I let go of Harry and pulled out of the hug, a smirk toyed on his lips as he motioned for us to come in. The smile on my lips wouldn't disappear, and I had no intentions of it either. 

I set my suitcase in the doorway and stood next to Harry. 

"Why are we here?" I wondered, I needed to know answers. 

"Because.." He trailed. 

"Because what?" I interrogated, getting annoyed that he wasn't answering my question. 

He was just about to open his mouth when I heard a woman's voice, and it wasn't my mothers. She better not be someone who he is fucking or I will flip. 

My body rotated towards where the sound was coming from, my face softened. 

"Hello, you must be Nathalie? Harry has told me a lot about you, I am his mother but please call me Anne" She greeted, a grin on her face. 

He brought me to England so I could meet his mom. Wow, I must mean something to him then, well I hope I do. 

"Hey, it's so nice to meet you!" I ushered out, a grin playing on my lips. I couldn't believe this at all. I felt so overwhelmed and I'm sure my feelings were showing but at this moment I didn't give a fuck. Suddenly, I was pulled into a hug, her arms wrapped around my back and she rested her head on my shoulder. 

"You're the one for him" She whispered in my ear. 

I'm not sure if she knows how old I am but I doubt he has told her. I mean I am 17 and he is 21. It's not a huge age difference but he is definitely the oldest guy I have ever been with. Everything feels so different when I am with him. With every other guy it felt somewhat wrong but with Harry it feels so right. No other guy has ever been able to make me this happy, I have never smiled this much with my exes or with anyone for a matter of fact. I may have only known him for a few months but we have a connection that I cannot describe. He makes me feel complete. I was soon interrupted from my thoughts when Harry's mom unraveled herself from my embrace and walked towards my mother with open arms. Happiness warmed my heart as I saw them both getting along, this felt so amazing. I had never felt so buzzed. "Do you want me to show you to your room?" Harry questioned, as he took my hand. 

"Sure" I answered, smiling sweetly at him. 

This is the best trip ever.