Chapter 24

Nathalie POV:
My eyes flutter open, the light from the sun is streaming through the sheer black curtains. I groan in displeasure and roll over in the bed, only for my eyes to meet the most beautiful face on earth. My lips curve slightly, turning into a smile as I remember what happened last night. My eyes travel along his face, taking in his beauty. The way his long brown locks cover the sides of his face, the tattoos that suffocate his chest like a piece of art. He is a masterpiece. 

I lean down and kiss his cheek, making his eyes open slowly. Once his eyes meet mine, a wide grin is spread across his face showing his pearly whites. Oh how I have missed him. A cheesy grin is placed on my lips as I stare into his glistening eyes. The way that he looks at me makes my cheeks burn up, he is perfect.

"I have missed you so much" He whispers, moving a strand of hair behind my ear. I have no idea if he is being sincere or not but I sure hope he is.

"I've missed you too" I admit, curling into his warm side. His arm automatically wraps around my waist, leaving a small smile lingering on my lips. Oh how much I have missed his cuddles.

"What do you want to do today?" He asks, raising an eyebrow at me. I shrug, giving him no help at all. To be honest I don't really care what we do because I just want to spend my time with him.

"Get dressed loser we are going shopping" He chuckles while rubbing my back.

"But I can't go out in what I wore last night, I'll have to go back to the hotel" I huff.

"Go get in the shower and i'll work something out babe" He answers softly. I nod and scramble out of his grasp then hop out of bed. I attempt to cover my naked body with my hands, all I can hear is Harry laughing at me as I enter the bathroom.

"You don't need to cover your body Nathalie, I've already seen it!" He yells, my face starts to warm up as I think about what happened last night. God how stupid was I to have sex with him when we aren't even together. What if he is using me? What if last night was just a booty call? I really hope not.

I turn on the shower and let the water warm up, then jump in and wash my hair and body. Once I am done, I step out of the shower and grab two towels, one for my hair and the other for my body. I feel a lot better now, I feel somewhat refreshed. My eyes avert towards the mirror, my reflection is absolutely shocking. I look horrific. All of my makeup from last night is smeared and I look like a clown, it seems as though a pimple is starting to appear on my chin. Just what I need right now. I sigh and begin to wash my face with the face wash that is on the shelf, it's Harry's but I don't care, as long as it washes this crusty ass makeup off then I'm happy.

After that, I dry my hair with the blow dryer that is beside the mirror then exit the bathroom and enter the bedroom to see Harry sat on the bed, playing candy crush on his phone. One leg is crossed and the other is hanging off of the side of the bed. He's wearing grey sweatpants and a baggy shirt, a change from his usual formal attire but he still looks as handsome as ever.

"Your clothes are on the table beautiful, Nigel picked them up from your hotel" Harry announces.

"Thank you so much baby, I really appreciate it" I smile, walking towards the table with my clothes on it. I drop my towel and see Harry's head turn immediately, I glance over at him and see a smirk toying on his lips. He's so naughty. I turn around and pick up my thong off of the table, a pair of familiar arms wrap around my waist. It's Harry of course. He moves my hair out of the way and begins to kiss my neck while he grinds himself against my ass, one of his hands is on my boob, the other is gently stroking my clit. A small moan escapees my lips as my eyes roll backwards. This can't happen again.

"As much as I want to Harry, we can't" I resist, pushing him away from me. He nods and kisses my cheek, then lays down on the bed. I continue to get dressed, sliding on my underwear, black ripped jeans and red lacy bralet.

"You ready?" I hear Harry ask.

"Yeah" I reply, smiling at him, he returns it.

I put on my black and white high top converse and then we leave the hotel room. As we are walking down the corridor, I feel his hand wriggle into mine, then they clasp together. As soon as this happens, butterflies erupt in my stomach and I feel so amazing. Just touching him like this has made me realise exactly how much I have missed him. God I love this man.

As soon as we arrive at the mall, he guides me towards the cinema.

"You seen any movies you want to watch babe?" He asks me, grinning.

"You can choose, surprise me" I reply, he just nods and looks at the different movies that are playing today.

He pays for the tickets and it turns out we are watching a movie called "don't breathe", I can already sense that it's a horror movie.

Don't get me wrong I love horror movies but I know for a fact that I am going to be sleeping with the light on tonight.

We walk into the showing room and sit down in our seats, at the back of course. I rest my legs on top of his and snuggle up to him, getting myself comfortable.

Throughout the movie we make out occasionally, but I make sure that it's when things are getting scary, so that way I don't jump.

Once the movie ended we went into different shops and had a look around, then Nigel drove us back to Harry's hotel.

On the drive home, Harry places his hand on top of mine which is placed on my thigh. I look up at him as he stares deeply into my eyes.

"Nathalie?" He questions.

"Yes Harry?" I reply, unsure.

"Will you do the honour of being my girlfriend, again?" He asks, sounding nervous.