Chapter 27

Thank you so much for 100k reads like wow, I'm so overwhelmed, I appreciate each and every one of you!

Nathalie POV:

"Why did you leave?" Connor asks, raising his eyebrows.

"Listen, I'm too tired for this, meet me tomorrow and we can talk about this" I command.

"Fine, I'll text you where to meet me" He replies, getting up off of the couch and exiting my house, making sure to slam the door behind him.

I mean I can understand why he's mad, I'm sure I would be if someone stood me up at a date and then left the country altogether without any contact.

-------

A shock wave hits my body as I wake up in panic, hearing someone knocking on my bedroom door.

"Nathalie, Harry is here" I hear my mom yell through the door then walk away.

I groan in displeasure and drag myself out of bed, why does he have to come so early? It's only 9am I wanted a little longer in bed. A yawn slips from my lips amd that's when I notice my morning breath, I scurry to the bathroom and quickly brush my teeth, scrubbing away the disgusting stench.

Once I am done I make my way downstairs and see Harry sat on the couch waiting for me. He isn't wearing his usual attire, he's wearing off black skinny jeans, a white Rolling Stones shirt and tanned boots, along with a pair of sunglasses that are propped up on his head.

"Hey" I smile, walking towards him as he gets up off of the couch with outstretched arms. I wrap my arms around his body and take in his scent, the one I love the most.

"Go get dressed, we are going out for breakfast" He commands, pulling away from me.

I nod and grab a hold of his arm, pulling him up the stairs with me to my bedroom. As soon as we enter he sits on the bed while I rummage through my wardrobe for something to wear.

I finally pick out a pair of black high waisted ripped skinny jeans, a white bralet and throw on my denim jacket to complete the look. I don't bother wearing makeup because he's seen me without it before, plus we are only going out for breakfast. I turn around and face Harry who is still sat on the edge of the bed.

"Mm you look sexy" He groans, licking his lips.

I feel a blush creep onto my face as he gets up off of the bed and walks towards me, placing his hands on my ass as he kisses me softly. A moan slips from my lips and into his mouth as he massages my ass with his hands. I pull away from the kiss with a smirk on my lips.

"You said we should wait" I chuckle, sauntering towards the door and grabbing my phone on the way out, leaving him speechless.

We both walk down the stairs and head out the door, after bidding my mom goodbye and getting in the car. Today Harry is driving which is kind of a usual thing when it's just us, unless we have been drinking or we are out super late.

"Where are we going?" I ask, fiddling with my fingers as I glance out the car window, watching the different scenerys.

"IHOP" He replies, a smile tugging on his plush pink lips, they look irresistible.

Once we arrive we get seated and order our food. I order waffles with strawberries and cream and he orders waffles with Nutella and cream.

"Have I ever told you how beautiful you look without makeup?" He compliments, cutting a piece of his waffle.

I start to blush and look down at my plate, a small smirk resting on my lips.

Suddenly, his phone begins to ring, he looks at the caller ID and excuses himself from the table. A few minutes later he walks back to the table and gives me a disappointed look.

"I'm sorry but I need to go, they need me at work" Harry rushes.

"Oh" is all I manage to say.

He digs into his pocket and whips out his wallet, smacking down the money on the table and holds his hand out for me. I take it and drag myself out of my seat, we rush outside and he stops in front of me, holding both of my hands.

"I'll stay if you want me to" He reassures.

"No, you should go it's important" I speak.

"But you're more important to me" He blurts, moving the strand of hair that's on my face.

"Honestly Harry I will be fine, I'll just go home and watch movies all day" I lie, knowing that straight after he goes to work I'm going to meet Connor.

A small smile is placed on his lips as he cups my cheek and stares deeply into my eyes. Then he leans in and his lips meet mine, butterflies instantly flutter in my stomach and I hold onto the back of his head, pulling his hair slightly.

This man is amazing.

We both pull away and smile at each other before he drove off in his car, leaving me outside the diner.

I begin to walk but a car pulls in and someone gets out which startles me, they grab my wrist and I look up quickly, worry washing over me.

I cannot help but feel a rush of relief when Harry's driver, Zayn, is stood in front of me. He looks rather handsome may I add.

"I'm sorry to have startled you Miss Paris, Mr Styles told me to come and collect you" He explains, making me feel more at ease.

"I don't want you to take me home, could you take me here?" I ask, pointing to the address on my phone.

He furrows his brows and nods, he seems a little suspicious but he ushers me in the car nonetheless. As soon as I sit down in the front seat I feel a little uncomfortable and get a strange feeling in my stomach, as if it's doing flips. I cannot help but fidget in my seat and bite my nails with anxiousness.

I know Connor and he seems sweet but I just don't like the fact that I have no idea where I am going. Oh well, no going back now.

"Are you okay Miss Paris?" Zayn asks, "you seem a little nervous, is there something wrong?".

"No not at all, I'm just a little tired that's all" I give him a reassuring smile and rest my head against the window. Oh how I wish things could be simple.

Around 10 minutes later we arrive outside a house which I am guessing is Connors. I have no idea why he bought a house out here when he is from England.

Strange.

"Text me when you want me to pick you up, be safe" Zayn speaks, worriedly.

I nod and hop out of the car, sauntering up the pathway towards the house, I'm so scared and I have no idea why. It looks like your average house from the neighbourhood, I'm probably just overreacting.

I turn around and see that Zayn is still parked in front of the house which reassures me a little. As soon as I'm about to knock the door is flung open, revealing Connor at the other end, looking very happy to see me.

"Come on in!" He smiles, a little too happy for my liking.

I follow his instructions and step inside the house, hearing the door shut and lock. My eyes widen as I hear the door being locked, he takes the key out and stuffs it in his pocket.

Fuck.