Chapter 8

Nathalie POV:
I awoke to the sound of my phone vibrating, I slowly opened my eyes, my hand rapidly made contact with my phone. I squinted at the brightness of the screen and tried to read what was on my lock screen but my vision was blurry. A few seconds later my eyes adjusted to the screen and my eyes widened at the message.

Harry😍❤️: Good Morning dear. H

My heart fluttered as I read the text, how did he get my number? And what is with the emojis next to his name? I shrugged it off and unlocked my phone, eager to reply.

Me: Morning Harry, did you sleep well?

I locked my phone and got out of bed, I made my way downstairs and walked into the kitchen to be greeted by my parents, who were sat at the dining table eating breakfast. Memories of being at Harry's house popped into my head, I couldn't help but smile. We had only met each other a few times but I liked him. At first I thought he would be a dick but he's actually sweet once you get to know him.

"Your tutor will be here soon Nathalie, hurry up and get dressed" My mom commanded, walking out the door to go to work. I rolled my eyes and walked upstairs, I hate being home schooled. I wish my parents would just treat me like everyone else and let me go to public school. I'm nothing special, I'm just like everyone else. I rummaged through my closet, searching through racks of clothes to find something comfortable to wear. I decided on a pair of Adidas sports leggings and a baggy white tee which hung below by butt. I tied my hair up in a high ponytail then sauntered into the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and washed my face then entered my bedroom again. I checked my phone again to see I had a message from Harry.

Harry😍❤️: I slept well thank you. I was wondering if I could see you sometime today if I'm not too busy at work? H

My legs started to go weak and a smile appeared on my face. He wants to see me again.

Me: Sure, I'd love to :)

Just as I sent the message, the doorbell rang, I groaned and put my phone on my bedside table again. It must be my tutor.

I ran down the stairs and rushed towards the door, my parents had gone to work so I was alone, as usual. I quickly turned the handle and opened the door, the figure at the other end of the door wasn't my tutor at all, it was Harry. What was he doing here? I thought he was coming later. He was wearing a suit, damn. Suddenly, I felt his lips meet mine, his hands made contact with my cheeks, pulling me closer to him. My arms instantly snaked around his neck and hung behind him. I heard someone clear their throat, that's when we pulled away, my eyes widened.

I looked towards the doorway to see my tutor standing there, Mr Payne, Liam Payne. A blush crept on my face and I motioned for him to come in. Harry took that as his cue to leave, he pecked me on the lips then turned around and made his way towards his car. I couldn't wipe the smile off of my lips. He was irresistible.

"Who is that?" Liam chuckled. To say he was my tutor, we were more like friends. We would joke about things and I could tell him anything, I knew he would keep it a secret.

"Just someone" I replied, he nodded and got out a few books and sheets from his bag. Time to get to work.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Liam looked at his watch, his wrist hovering off of the table. "It's 3 o clock, time for me to go" He notified.

"Time has gone so fast!" I shrieked.

"It sure has" He smiled, packing the books and sheets back into his bag.