Chapter 23

Nathalie POV:
Just as my hand is about to make contact with the door handle, Harry's hand grasps my wrist and the car starts to move. Great.

"What do you want Harry? I don't want to speak to you now please leave me alone!" I scream, anger rushing through my veins.

"I want to explain to you what happened" He replies softly, rubbing my back in a way to calm me down, only making me wriggle out of his grasp. I don't want him to touch me after what he has done. He disgusts me.

"No I don't want to know, I just want to go home!" I yell with pure hatred in my tone of voice, my eyes narrow as I glare at him.

"Please just let me explain, it will make a lot more sense" He begs, his eyes glistening over.

I huff and put my head in my hands. After a few minutes of considering whether I want him to explain I finally speak up "fine then, tell me".

"I will when we get to the destination" He announces, wrapping his arm around my back which I wriggle out of immediately.

We sit in silence for the rest of the ride, I am sat staring out of the window but I cannot help but glance back at Harry every few minutes. He is perfection. I'm sure he has been carved by angels. I examine his face, taking everything in. Just looking at him is making me miss him and what we had. He turns to face me, his eyes staring directly into mine, embarrassment washes over me and my face turns all kinds of crimson.

"I've missed you" He whispers, sadness in his eyes.

My lips part as I try to say it back but I am speechless and I just can't. I give him a small smile and turn my back to him, averting my eyes to the window yet again. I have missed him, so so much, but I just cannot tell him. The words just won't exit my lips, I don't even know why. Something warm is placed on my thigh, I know that feeling too well, it's his hand. His thumb is brushing against my thigh, back and forth, attempting to comfort me which works.

The car comes to a halt, Harry's hand leaves my thigh and is being plunged inside his wallet instead, rummaging through it as he tries to find the correct amount of money. He hands the colourful notes to the driver which he is eager to rip out of his hand. Harry then steps out of the car, slamming the door behind him. Just as I am about to open the door, it is flung open and Harry's arm stretches out, encouraging me to take his hand. I think about it for a second then give in, placing my hand in his and letting him clasp our fingers together. We walk towards the restaurant that is planted in front of us, it looks extravagant from the outside, this better not be expensive.

"Table reservation for Styles" Harry chirps, flashing his pearly whites at the girl in front of him. She nods and gets a waiter to take us to our table. The whole restaurant is black and red, but it looks very elegant and everyone who works here looks very put together.

Harry pulls out a chair for me which I quickly sit on, thanking him as he walks to his seat. The waiter asks what refreshments we would like, I order a water and he orders a bottle of champagne. If he thinks that I am drinking he is wrong. I am underage for a start.

"So.." I break the silence, feeling slightly nervous for what he is about to tell me.

He is about to open his mouth when the waiter comes back with our drinks and two menus.

"Give me a shout when you would like to order!" The waiter commands and walks away.

"I just.. Let me explain this over dinner" Harry sighs, running his fingers through his brown locks. He is making me very anxious now.