Chapter 7

Nathalie POV:

I awoke from my slumber, Harry's arm was still draped around my waist. I wriggled, trying to get out of his embrace but his grip tightened around me. I chuckled and turned around in the bed, facing him. "You look so beautiful" He whispered, I hid my face in the crook of his neck, my face blushing with embarrassment. Let's say I didn't take compliments too well from guys.

"Ha ha, very funny" I replied, sarcastically, lifting my head from his neck and resting it back onto the pillow. The smile that was on his face before disappeared instantly.

"I'm not joking Nathalie, what makes you think that I was?" He asked, curious.

"Well, have you seen yourself? You're perfect and i'm just, well, me" I answered.

"You're absolutely gorgeous Nathalie, stop putting yourself down so much, there are lots of girls who would kill to look like you" He reassured, which made me feel a little better about myself. Mainly because it came out of his mouth.

"Can we get up now?" I groaned, changing the subject.

"Yes, we can. I have plans for us today" He announced. Plans? For us, what?

"I thought you would have work?" I wondered, puzzled.

"I am the boss, therefore I decide when I go to work. Besides, there wouldn't be anything important to do" He explained, I nodded and wriggled from his grasp. I dragged myself out of bed and my feet landed on a white fluffy rug which was placed on top of the marble flooring. I grabbed my phone and clutch bag off of the bedside table and clasped it in my hand while I waited for Harry to make his way towards the door. My eyes wandered over his tattooed body, he was just in his white Calvin Klein boxers, I felt wetness in my area and looked away instantly. He smirked and walked up to me. His hand reached for mine and our fingers locked together, a slight smile appeared on my face as we made our way down the twin staircase, hand in hand. We walked into the kitchen and sat down on the bar stools, to be greeted by someone cooking in the kitchen, which I was assuming was his chef.

"Good morning Mr Styles, how was your night?" The chef asked, looking over at us.

"It was spectacular Mr Johnson, I just so happened to bump into one of my colleagues daughter while I was out" He explained, pointing to me.

I smiled "Hey, I'm Nathalie, it's nice to meet you" I chirped.

Mr Johnson grinned while nodding his head at me. "I've heard a lot about you" He beamed. Harry clenched his jaw and shot him a glare which made me shift in my seat. What had he said about me to Mr Johnson? I didn't want to ask any further questions so I just sat and smiled. Mr Johnson continued cooking while me and Harry spoke.

"What have you been saying about me huh?" I smirked, Harry's face hardened.

"Nothing, I just told him that I was thinking about promoting you through my company which would boost money and increase both of our popularity" He described.

"Yeah, yeah" I exclaimed. Just as Harry was about to speak the food was placed on the table. Every type of breakfast food was sitting on the table, it was pretty much like a buffet, I was astonished at how much food I was seeing. I couldn't eat all of this, neither could Harry. I thought about it for a second and assumed that the food that we wouldn't consume would perhaps be for the maids. I picked out one of everything off of the platters and ate til I couldn't anymore. It was definitely the best breakfast I had ever eaten in my whole lifetime. Once we had finished eating, we left our plates on the table and got up. I grabbed my clutch bag and phone. He walked me towards the door and looked down at me, lust in his eyes. His hand caressed my cheek and his lips softly made contact with mine, I wrapped my arms around his neck and I felt my top ride up, revealing my butt cheeks. His hand slid behind me and he squeezed my butt, making me moan in his mouth. I felt his member grow larger against my thigh as we kissed.