Chapter 11

Nathalie POV:

I awoke in bed, beside my mother. She was sleeping peacefully and I didn't want to wake her, I needed her to get as much sleep as she possibly could because I knew that she would be crying again later. I pulled back the covers slowly, sliding myself across the bed, trying not to make a lot of noise. I sauntered towards the door and took one last look at her, heartbroken. My hand came in contact with the door handle again and I closed the door quietly. I ran down the stairs to go to the kitchen, I needed to eat. My mom had called my tutor last night and told him not to arrive today because of personal reasons which he obviously understood. I guess she just wanted someone to take care of her and ensure that she is okay. She doesn't need anyone, especially my father, deep down she is a strong woman and she will get over him. I know it.

Suddenly, my body collided with something or someone. My heart rate accelerated, I started to panic. I glanced upwards and saw Harry's face, why was he here and how did he get in?

"What are you doing here?" I asked, sighing with relief.

"I thought I would stop by to say hey, are you coming to work today? We have a busy schedule." He replied, a slight smile playing on his soft, pink, plush lips which I wanted to kiss so badly.

"I can't" I informed, feeling slightly guilty.

"Why?" He questioned, raising his eyebrow.

"Family problems, it's really complicated right now, I can't leave my mom here alone" I addressed.

"What happened, if you don't mind me asking?" He wondered, placing his hand on my shoulder for comfort. I motioned my hand towards the bar stools and we both sat down, facing each other. I told him the story, my eyes were started to form tears when he pulled me in for a hug. I loved his touch. I couldn't ask for anyone better to cheer me up at this moment in time. "I'll sort this" He commented, getting up off of the stool.

"What are you doing?" I asked, concern thick in my voice.

"You'll soon find out, my love" He whispered, his raspy voice replaying in my head, especially the words my love. Everything he said managed to sound so perfect no matter what. Before I was able to say anything else, he kissed me on the lips softly, holding my waist as he did so. His kisses were my weakness, they're everything.

"Goodbye beautiful" He mumbled as he opened the door.

"Goodbye Harry" I whispered, closing the door behind him.

"Who was that?" I heard my moms voice boom through the house, she was stood at the top of the stairs. I could see a glint of hope in her eyes, she wanted me to tell her it was my dad. She looked completely torn.

"Harry" I said, shrugging.

She sighed and ambled down the stairs, disappointment evident on her face,

"I miss him Nathalie" She whimpered, tears staring to brim her now - glassy eyes.

"Don't, he's an asshole. Besides, you don't need a man, you're strong and you have me" I reassured. She nodded, wiping her eyes with a slight smile on her face. I darted into the kitchen, trekking towards the fridge. I take out all of the necessary ingredients and start cooking breakfast for the both of us as I figured she would be hungry. Plus I didn't want her to do any work, I want her to relax.

When breakfast was ready, I shouted for my mom to come downstairs. I just hoped that she would like the food. I heard her footsteps rushing down the stairs as I was resting the plates on the table, she walked in and a smile flashed on her face. Hopefully today I can try and take her mind off of everything.

As we were eating, my phone vibrated on the table. I eagerly picked it up, wondering who would had just texted me. My eyes make contact with the screen, which is flashing bright in my face, I gulp as I see who the text is from, Harry.

"Harry😍❤️: Want to come to mine for dinner with your mother? I need to tell you something and I think that it would help take everything off of your mothers mind - H"

My heart raced, I didn't know what to put. What if my mom didn't want to go?

"Me: Yeah sure, what time?x"

I replied to the text, short and sweet.

"Harry😍❤️: I will get Nigel to pick you up outside your house at 6. That sound good?x -H "

A smile appeared on my face as I was typing back to him, I missed him like crazy and I had only seen him an hour ago.

"Me: Sounds perfect!x"

I replied to his suggestion while smiling at the messages on the screen. My mom must think I'm some sort of psychopath because I look so weird just smiling at my phone.

"Mom, get ready later, we're going to Harry's house for dinner" I informed.

"Why?" She asked, puzzled.

"He just texted me telling me that he wants us to come and have dinner at his, I think we should both go, it will be fun" I exaggerated.

It took a while of persuading but she finally gave in, thankfully.