Meeting the main man

I danced in rhythm with the music, Chloe next to me, both of us having fun together. I went back to that bar tonight. A few days after my attack I needed to try and have some fun. I was nicely drunk moving loosely enjoying myself. I wasn't paying attention to anything but my own thoughts and Chloe every now and again. I never noticed I was being watched. Someone moved in behind me. I opened my eyes as Chloe giggled seeing a stranger dancing with me. I was so drunk right now I didn't care. I wouldn't go any further than a dance. Seconds later the stranger had been pulled away by an unknown stranger and Dean was by my side. "May I?" He smiled a cheeky smile. I scrunched my nose at him. "Please?" I couldn't help but laugh at his puppy eyes. "I thought you was suppose to be a bad boy? Bad boys don't do puppy eyes" I laughed. He smirked at me pulling my arm around his neck and starting to dance with me. Our bodies we're touching as he pulled me snug against him. I let loose and danced in sync allowing myself to relax against him. It felt kinda nice, we laughed, had fun and we danced pretty well together. I enjoyed myself during the time we danced. Chloe was now over by the table with Seth. "Must be getting serious" I thought out loud. "Yeah, they seem to be" Dean agreed. He turned back to look at me, his face now incredibly close to mine our noses we're touching side by side. I inhaled sharply not knowing what to do. I didn't feel fear right now. The drunk feeling was blocking that out. His breath whirled around my face, my arm stayed around his neck, my other arm moved up to his bicep. I didn't object or pull away. I felt drawn to him. I couldn't pull away even if I wanted to. His lips lightly touched mine waiting for an objection still. I shuddered in his arms my inner self screaming at me to run but I couldn't do anything. He gave a small smile then crashed his lips gently into mine. Electricity rushed through my body, every sense reaching a peak of intensity. My hairs allover my body stood on end and tingles shot up my back. I automatically pulled his body into mine so we was fully against each other.

He smiled into the kiss enjoying my action and began to grip me tight with his hands. We pulled away both slightly out of breath and myself feeling a bit turned on. We looked into each others eyes. We didn't care who was watching us. Even if it was just a one off I enjoyed our dance and our kiss. "Dean?!" Seth called getting both our attention finally. Seth's arm was around Chloe as all Their friend's stood up and made their way to the exit. "We need to go" He nodded towards the bar. I looked across to see a guy I knew only to be known as "Chris". "Come on" Dean encouraged lacing his fingers with mine and leading us outside. I was completely confused. Why was we leaving just because Chris was there? I didn't say a word as we all headed down the street. "What was that about?" Chloe questioned looking up at Seth. "It doesn't matter" Seth simply added. "Dean?" I whispered so only he could hear. "Yeah?" I stropped walking so everyone else could go on ahead. Dean looked back at me confused. "What's your problem with Chris?" "You know him?" I nodded. He sighed out and let go of my hand pulling his arm around my shoulders and urging me to walk on. "He's my ex's older brother. I didn't want a fight so thought it was best to leave" Dean not wanting a fight. Never heard that before. "I doubt he would fight you. He's actually a really big softy" I laughed. Dean didn't say a word. We ended up back at the house I dropped Dean off at nights before. I stopped at the edge of the drive unsure of if I should really go in with them. Chloe had already walked through the door. I didn't want to leave her alone with them. I didn't care if her and Seth we're seeing each other or not. This was still a group of people we shouldn't really be involved with. "What's wrong?" "I'm tired. I may go home" I tried to lie. Dean looked at me raising an eyebrow. "Your still scared of me...aren't you?" I tried to not look him in the eyes. I found it hard to not tell the truth. He sighed out and stood in front of me. "Cassie nothing bad is going to happen when your around me or any of my friends. I promise you that you have the wrong idea about me" His eyes caught mine. I couldn't look away. I was so confused. I was scared of them, didn't want to associate with them yet I found myself attracted to him. Just lust maybe? I was not hoping to let it get that far to find out.