Jealousy is how I roll

I laid silent staring at the ceiling. The morning sun glaring into my room I didn't care it was blinding me. Dean must have left before I even woke up. I was a bit sad and worried. Did I do something wrong? I hoped not. There was something about last night that I couldn't put my finger on. I craved him even more now but at the same time I was feeling a bit of guilt. I had never just slept with someone like that before. I needed to get it out of my system before I broke but now I wasn't so sure it was a good idea. I was lusting even more after a man who was dangerous. He was always into all kinds of trouble and it was fact in our town that he was not right in the head. "What the hell have I done?" I whined to myself covering my face with my hands. I didn't know how I was going to face anyone in this town again if they found out. It was fact that most girls who went that far with Dean got hurt or worse, turned into complete criminals just like him. Surely he wouldn't do that to me. "You up yet?" I heard Chloe's voice shouting through my door. I quickly jumped out of bed and shoved some shorts and a t shirt on. I was panicking inside and confused as to why she was here. Finally I swung the door open to see Chloe stood with a worried look on her face. "I'd been shouting you for a minute or so. You ok? It's 10.30" My eyes went wide. "Shit! Sorry I must have slept in" She raised an eyebrow at me. "Not like you to sleep in this late" I shrugged it off and passed her to go to the kitchen. Immediately Chloe started going on about Seth and how 'in love' they are. I made myself breakfast and a coffee pretending to be paying attention. I wasn't, I was too much into my own thoughts of what to do about Dean. Did he leave because he just wanted a one of to get it out of his system too? I wasn't sure. But would I be ok with this only being a one off? I wasn't sure about that either. 

"So what do you think?" Chloe finished smiling at me. I swallowed my mouthful of toast and shrugged at her. "Cass are you even listening?" "Yeah!" I acted offended. "It's either a yes or a no" I stared back at her emotionless. What the hell was she talking about. I didn't know. Probably something to do with what shoes or what dress. "Yes?" I said questionably. She never caught on to my self doubt in that answer. Her smile became wider and she clapped excitedly. "Good so be ready in about an hour. Eat faster because you have to look amazing!" I stared wide eyed at her. What did I just agree to? "Wait Chloe!" I tried but she had already waltzed outside. I quickly ran for the door but as I swung it open she was driving Seth's car down the road. "Shit!" I scolded myself slamming the door. Now what do I have to wear for what? I decided to finish my food and grab a shower. Once washed I peered into my wardrobe trying to figure out what to wear. I couldn't decide because I didn't know. Damn my ignorance! I decided to just do my hair loose and down and medium makeup in case I would do it too much or too little. I was panicking until exactly an hour later my was being knocked on. I walked to the door in only my towel hoping to play the "Help me choose" lie so Chloe wouldn't catch on. To my horror when I opened the door Roman was stood there. I gulped and clung to my towel tighter. "Your not dressed?" I looked past him to see Chloe wasn't looking my way and I grabbed Roman dragging him inside. "You need to help me" I rushed. Roman's eyes went wide and he held his hands up "I think you need Dean not me" I looked at him giving him a 'are you for fucking real!' face. He chuckled at me and folded his arms. "What's wrong?" I clung onto my towel feeling myself flush red. "I didn't hear what Chloe was saying earlier and agreed to something. I don't know where I have agreed to go or what to wear" He nodded knowingly at me. "Well I would wear a nice dress" I scrunched my nose at his suggestion. "Like summer dress, going out on the town dress? What kind of dress?" I almost shouted at him. "Go with something that is in between" "Your no help" I moaned annoyed leaving him in my hallway as I headed back to my room. 

I looked over my dresses and decided to go with my black simple dress that could be worn for either in the day or going out. "Roman? Heel's or flats?" I shouted through to him. "Well Chloe is wearing heels, you know the ones with the black sparkly bow on" Where the hell could we be going for her to wear those shoes at this time? I then realized where we was going. "Oh shit" "What?" Roman shouted back. "Are we going to a wedding by any chance? Like her Cousin's wedding?" I heard him laugh. That was a yes. I immediately took off my black dress and grabbed my pastel duck egg one. I searched through my shoes and found my matching heels. I remembered Chloe buying me this get up a while ago for another wedding but I never went. They broke up the day before the big day and this outfit had been sat there since. But why was Roman with us? I pushed it to the back of my mind and quickly got sorted. I rushed out the room and followed Roman to the car. The tinted windows only allowed me a slight view of Seth and Chloe. I began to panic as I opened the back seat door to see Dean. He smiled at me as I climbed in. I had to force a fake smile on my face to hide my worry. "You look nice" Chloe smiled at me with a wink. I looked around at everyone as she began to drive to see everyone dressed up for a wedding except Roman. "Your under dressed" I plainly said with a smirk on my face pointing at Roman. "I'm getting dressed when we get there. I nodded as I sat back in my seat. I kept silent the whole way there keeping my eyes fixed out of the window on my side. Dean was silent also as the others talked until I felt his hand slide over mine. I inhaled sharply not expecting it but kept my composure as he held my hand for the rest of the journey. The moment we pulled up I hopped out the car eagerly wanting some space. I felt myself wanting to hyperventilate under the pressure. I couldn't move fast enough as Roman grabbed my arm stopping me. "Slow down there" He laughed at me. I forced a smile acting normal as everyone else got out the car.