The decision

I stayed silent for the longest time. I couldn't reply. I was a confused hot mess and I didn't know what I wanted. If I said yes would I later regret it and only break his heart? If I said no would I break my own heart? I was about to ask him to allow me time to think when Chloe burst into the room. "No! She doesn't you scumbag!" My eyes went wide at Chloe's insult. She really hated Dean after tonight. Who'd blame her? Dean looked down shaking his head. I could see he had a slight smirk playing on his lips. His eyes finally came up to mine, a look I was glad not to be the one causing right now. "I think Seth needs to get his bulldog on a leash!" He snapped mockingly standing to face Chloe. I stood with him placing my hand on his chest to try and stop him going for her. "Dean don't, please calm down!" I whispered sternly. Chloe folded her arms over her chest in a mocking manner the same smirk on her lips. Roman stood behind her watching everything unfold. "I've been called a lot of things but never a bulldog. Not really an insult Dean" I begged him with my eyes to stop but he was already wound up that Chloe had interrupted us. "Jack Russel then" "OOOH!" She mocked back. "Think of a better insult shit face" I cringed at Chloe's egging on. It was going to get nasty. "Nah, that one suits you fine. You hump everything you see and cling to Seth's leg just like a Jack Russel" I stepped back seeing Chloe seethe at him. If she doesn't go for him something g was surely going to be thrown in his direction. "Your just an abusive self righteous low life..." "Don't you finish that sentence!" Roman's voice stunned everyone into silence. "I know you two don't get along but it's Cassie's choice to make. We're leaving. Leave these two to talk. And Dean?" Dean's eyes never left Chloe's, both angry and full of rage. "Don't act a prat again" Dean nodded agreeing and they both left leaving us alone. 

Silence once again filled the room. I dropped onto the sofa clasping my hands. I hated everyone fighting. I just wanted a quiet life not this. Dean shuffled to sit down beside me. His arms pulled me into his chest where I stayed listening to his heart beat. It was erratic and thumping pretty hard. He was riled up. I felt like it was all my fault. "Please calm down" my voice cracked. I brought my hand to his chest to try and sooth him. His breathing once erratic also began to calm down. He placed a kiss to the top of my head not speaking at all. The silence and not knowing what he was thinking was pretty frightening. "Dean?" I pulled back to look into his eyes. They had no emotion. He was completely unreadable. "I'm not leaving till you give me an answer" He finally spoke. "It's either you want me or you don't. I took a dive with you and I don't want to ever regret it. I'll be honest I am starting to. I don't do caring for others very well. I always get hurt or I hurt them" He shifted to face me fully clasping my hands in his. "I promised myself it would be different with you" His eyes softened to a hopeful hold on me. My lips parted to say something but I didn't know what I wanted to say. "Be honest with me, what does your heart want" Dean placed a hand on my chest as he waited for my answer. I never expected a man like him to ever ask something like that. "My heart wants to feel safe and happy, but sometimes when you get angry I feel the complete opposite" He nodded understanding dropping his hand back down to my hands. "I need you to be patient with me. I am trying to get it under control. I'm doing that for you. I wouldn't do it for anyone else" "Why me?" I cut in. Dean's eyes landed back onto mine. He looked taken back by my question. "I don't think you need to ask that, is it not obvious?" I shook my head no. He scrunched his eyebrows at my confusion. "Your beautiful" He placed his hand on my jaw stoking his thumb on my cheek. "Smart, kind hearted, you drive me crazy in every way nobody has ever managed to before, your under my skin, I feel calm around you. The moment you step into the room my usual dickish self disappears because I ..." He stopped for a moment "I care about you, a lot".

"Just think about it, you could be mine and I could be yours. The idea of that makes me feel...great" I pulled away from his grip. Did he forget the downside of him claiming ownership on me? "You get jealous easily. You get angry over the smallest things, don't deny it! Chloe told me all the small stuff you got irritated over" His lips closed the moment I placed my hand over his mouth. "You've got this bad boy thing going on that drives a lot of girls crazy, it drives me crazy. I hate to admit it but I like that about you. When we...you know...it felt dangerous and I loved it. You've done something to me and I don't like it. It's not right. But..." I added the final 'but' before he could get up and leave like he promised. I grabbed his wrist pulling him back down. "When your arms are around me I feel safe, I feel like nobody could ever even try to get close enough to hurt me. My stomach flips like crazy each time you smile genuinely at me, with me...it just makes me happy" I placed my hand on his neck moving closer to him. I knew what I was going to do. I made my mind up. I just hoped I wouldn't later regret it. "I hardly know you as well as I want to but I'm falling hard, yeah I hate it but I love it all at the same time. The more I push you away the more I want you. I'm so confused Dean and I'm scared i'm going to get hurt" my voice began to crack. Dean looked right into my eyes deeply, his lips so close to my own. He held a look of pure admiration and caring. "So what will it be?" his voice almost a whisper. "I want you" Dean's lips came crashing onto mine the moment I gave him my answer. Was it going to be a mistake? Would I get into a hell load f trouble? Well maybe, but the thrill of something dangerous was too much for me to care. 

A/N 

Sorry this one is short. It's mainly a filler. It was suppose to be the end of the last chapter but I got tired before I finished and decided to publish what I had so far.  So yes I am using John's wrestling name. And yes I know he isn't really a nasty person in real life but this is just for the story. So Dean Ambrose is a bit insane and psychotic in this story just like in wwe but much worse. You all will see in a later chapter. Wanting to warn that self harm and drugs may be involved later so if offended please skip past that chapter. I will do an a/n at the start of said chapter explaining this. Thanks all for reading. Sorry it isn't amazing but I don't do editing till I later date. It takes me a while to fix anything like grammar and spelling mistakes. Anyways...ENJOY! xxx