A violent outburst

One whole month had passed since that night. A whole month and I hadn't heard anything from Dean. I guess he was right about not caring. "I don't care either" I snapped at myself  or more like trying to convince myself. The truth was I did care. Yeah he was a trouble maker and a dangerous guy but I missed being around him. Every night after work I would come home and watch a film. Every single one I picked involved some messed up love story with a bad boy. I didn't cry at the end like most girls would. I would get angry and yell at the screen for the girl to run and not look back. I was becoming annoyed the more I watched a film like that with a good ending. Nothing was perfect really. Real life didn't go like that. It would end with the guy never changing and the girl getting hurt. Chloe had been around but with her and Seth getting so serious she was spending all her free time with him now. I never had her mention Dean after the first week. Apparently he wasn't answering anyone's questions either. They had no idea why we weren't talking. I wasn't letting up anything either. Today was my first day off in a while. I decided to take a walk round to Chloe and Seth's. From what I had heard Dean hadn't been seen in town all week. I guessed he was out of town so didn't have to worry about seeing him. 

I got myself sorted and headed straight round. It felt good being out and about not just for work. I needed some girly time with Chloe. I remembered her saying she was just going to sit in today, the moment I got there I wished I text to ask first. I knocked on the door and the moment it swung open Dean was looking at me. He looked annoyed to see me. "What do you want?" I was a bit shocked by his tone at me. "Is Chloe around?" I spoke in a small voice. I felt weak under his stare. "No she went out" I shuffled my feet on the spot. "Ok well tell her I called" I began to walk off but felt I had to say something. I turned around to see Dean watching me with a beer in his hand. I didn't notice that before. "Is this how it's going to be then? Things being awkward so I feel I can't even come to my best friend's house anymore?" He shrugged with an amused look on his face. Was he enjoying this? I stepped closer to the door. "What exactly is your problem?" I retorted in a stronger voice. "You can't make your mind up who you open your legs for" Dean shrugged. I was offended. "How dare you!" I snapped. He laughed at me. I could feel my rage building. I must have gone red in the face by now. "For your information I have only ever slept with two guys! My best friend which doesn't count as a one night stand because we care about each other a lot, as friend's only before you start and you! Not that it matters because apparently to you it was a stupid fucking mistake!" I shouted at him. His smirk became wider. "Urghhh your so fucking impossible!" I yelled at him starting to storm off. "Keeps you on your toes" He laughed again stopping me where I stood. I turned to look at him. Anger evident on my face. "You know what? Your doing this because I wouldn't let you claim ownership on me and control me. This isn't about anything else! Going off the way you do just because I danced with a guy is no wonder you can't hold a relationship down. Your a fucking idiot Dean if you think any women will willingly let someone act jealous toward them for something as stupid as that! Enjoy your lonely fucking life!" I saw his face drop midway through my rant. His smirk turned dark and angry till he was scowling at me. I began to continue my walk hoping I didn't go too far with my anger. 

I heard footsteps run towards me and I knew it was Dean. That's when for some reason I began to run away. I ran as fast as my legs would let me till I got to my home. I unlocked the door and slammed it fast. I didn't know why he would chase me. Or maybe I did but I wished I never said it that much I preyed it away. I turned to peek out the hole to see nobody there till a shadow started to move along the floor. Dean. He was now stood banging on the door. His face the angriest I had seen, his chest raising and falling rapidly with rage. I stepped away from the door as the knocks and his yelling for me to open up became more angry. What had I done? Was he going to hurt me? "Open the fucking door before I kick it down!" He demanded. I panicked. I knew he probably would do that. I slowly stepped to the door. My hand shaking as it moved towards the lock. Would it be worse if I let him in and faced my fate or if I waited for him to kick the door down possibly making him even more angry? I decided to just plunge for my fate and get it over with. I undid the lock but before I could even open the door he yanked it open and pushed past me slamming it shut. I jumped from the loud bang of the door. I had no time to react or anything else as he grabbed me and picked me up over his shoulder. "Dean put me down!" I thumped at his back as he carried me down my hall and into my room. I dropped onto the bed with a bounce and looked up to see Dean, red face, angry, arms folded, unimpressed, staring at me dead in the eyes. His teeth gritted he spoke after a deadly moments silence of us looking at each other. "You need to watch your fucking mouth!" He seethed at me pointing at me like I was a child. "You insulted me first Ambrose" I shot back at him feeling a little braver again. He seemed amused by me refusing to use his first name. "A little girl like you shouldn't play around with a man like me. Your liable to get fucking hurt...or worse" The final two words after his pause sent a shiver through my blood. What did he mean by that? I stayed silent and looked down. I felt like he was undermining me or treating me like a child. It was horrible but that fear in the back of my mind kept going then coming. I couldn't argue back constantly like I felt I needed to. I decided to get up to leave the room but as I stood Dean pushed me back down. I didn't fall on the bed though, I fell straight on the floor with a thud and landed on a boxing. Blood gushed out my arms as I stood back up. I looked at Dean to see he was laughing at my fall but it soon dropped when he noticed the blood rushing from my arm.