Giving into you

"Honestly dude I was shocked. I wasn't suppose to say anything though so make sure you keep your mouth shut" Roman ordered to Seth. "Wow! He's one lucky man to have girls wanking over him" He laughed along with himself. "The thing is, when she opened her door she looked really flustered, like she had been fucked beyond what she can cope with, she must be really hot for him. I don't get why they both won't just have angry sex, make up and get together" I shrugged to myself as I stood outside the door listening. I had just woken up. The guys didn't know I was up yet. I headed back to my room and closed the door silently. Laying on my bed, legs hanging off so my feet we're on the floor I looked through my phone. I didn't use social media but I knew Cassie had a facebook. I googled her name with facebook on the end. Scanned through the results until I came across her page. I clicked on it to see a picture on her profile of her doing a fishy face as Chloe grinned wildly next to her. She looked adorable. I clicked on the photos tab and began to scan through images till I found one of her alone. I stared at the picture I found. Blue skinny jeans, sandals, a black loose top that showed off just the right amount of skin and chest. She was very conservative in the way she dressed. I loved that about her. She had respect for herself. She was stood in front of a pier somewhere smiling sweetly at the camera. She looked really happy on this one also. I wondered what it would take for me to make her that happy. I locked my phone and dropped it next to me on the bed. I sat up when I heard the guys go out. Well she thinks about me while she touches herself. That surely was a good sign. I had really messed up recently, I was never able to control my anger. I had been known to go too far on many occasions. I had even hit girls in the past. 

The thing is I am unstable, clinically unstable. They could never diagnose exactly what was going on in my head but it was the reason why I had a bad rep. I didn't mind too much, I knew people talked. I was more bothered about the fact it was driving Cassie away. I had been watching her for a while, I always knew she would turn a guy like me away. That's why it took me nine months to approach her. I would always watch her dance alone each time Chloe left without her. She seemed so care free, I admire that about her. I worship the ground she walks on. The main problem was I didn't like others touching my things, my mind always set me to think if I wanted it then it was automatically mine. I knew I had to try and set this straight. I needed her by my side. I couldn't leave my brothers and live a straight life, I loved the way we lived. But I needed her to be patient with me and be there in the moments I wasn't working. I sat thinking more and more when my phone buzzed. I looked down to see it was a number I didn't have saved in my phone. I clicked to read it, my eyes went wide when I realized it was Cassie. 

"Hey" I shuffled around and eagerly wrote back. "Hey" I didn't know what else to say. "You ok?" I mumbled under my breath as I typed. "Yeah you?" I sat like a child waiting for his desert as I saw the typo thing move to show she was currently typing back. "Yeah" Ok? Something was wrong. She was hardly talking even though she text me first. "What's wrong? And no bull denying it" I saw her typing back. But then it stopped and she never replied. Something was off here. I decided to get sorted and turn up at her door. I hoped she wouldn't mind but in case she got mad I rushed to the shop and bought her flowers. I scanned them over not knowing which ones she would prefer. Then I remembered each picture on her facebook that had a flower in her hair we're sunflowers. Surely she loved them more if she always had one. I bought a bunch and waltzed straight down to her front door. I looked myself over the best I could without a mirror. Once happy I gave a soft knock on her door. I heard her walking towards the door when it went silent. "Cassie?" I called through. I knew she had seen me. "Cassie? I am not here to argue with you. I just came to give you these" I explained smoothly. She opened the door slowly and peeked out at me. She looked beautiful with no make up on. She had not been up long, I could tell. "Can I come in?" She pulled the door wider revealing she was only wearing something skimpy under her skimpy short dressing gown. I instantly felt my man instincts take over as I felt myself mentally drool. "How did you know? Their my fave!" She smiled softly allowing me in. I became a senseless caveman unable to reply to anything she said except with grunts and groans here and there. She giggled at me then I snapped out of it. "What you grunting for? Can't you use words anymore?" I laughed also. "Sorry, I erm...I'm tired that's all".