Dress shopping

A/N The picture is the dress that Cassie picks. I don't know much about dresses to describe the cuts or material so saves me describing something and it sounding nothing like it is. It says Lucy's dress because it is a dress used in another story. Sorry about that. :) Also please check out my new fanfic about Dean and the guys. It's called 75 Degrees North. It's a horrorish kind of fanfic with romance about a rock climbing group who run into something deadly. Anyways hope your all enjoying this story so far and please let me know what you think. I seem to mainly get snarky comments about how I spelt names wrong or whatever rather than actual comments on my stories which I would much prefer. (Don't need to be reminded I'm dyslexic or that any names I pick are not spelt the way others prefer. I am British after all and sometimes we spell things differently :)) It will help me see if people like or hate certain points in each chapter. Anyways please vote and comment :) Thanks again for reading :)

"That looks too poofy on you" My mom exclaimed in disgust. To say she didn't have long left she sure was being rude about any dress I tried on. She knew we didn't have time to mess around. "Don't make me wheel you outside so you have to watch through the window" I groaned to myself turning my back on my mom as I walked round her wheel chair. She couldn't walk anymore. After collapsing her legs gave way and just couldn't hold her up. "What about this one Cassie" Dean's aunt Laura held a dress up that looked pinkish. "It's in colour blush and is very in right now" I pulled a disgusted face at the colour. "I don't like pink" My mom gave me a frown. "That isn't pink. She told you it's blush" "It looks pink though!" I whined starting to get fed up with this whole dress shopping thing. Dean suddenly entered in the shop with my dad. They had been out buying suits so I presumed they we're done. "Your not allowed to see the dress you know!" My mom scolded Dean. He gave a laugh then stopped dead when he saw the dress his aunt was holding up. "I don't think Cassie would wear pink. And that looks poofy on you" He finally pointed to what I was wearing. "It's not pink it's blush! Cassie said the same thing about it being pink. Do you both not know anything about fashion?" Dean's aunt laughed. "Nope" Me and Dean both said in unison. It was scary how alike we we're sometimes. "And my mom said this looks poofy too. I didn't like it anyway but I don't even know what type of dress I would like to wear. I am no good at this" I complained looking down at the hideous chest line. "Let me have a look" Dean said walking over towards wracks and rummaging through.  "Did they send the invites dear?" My mom asked my dad drawing my attention back to myself in the mirror. I sighed out stepping down off the podium and taking a seat next to my mom. This dress was itching me like hell. I couldn't wait to get it off. 

"Chloe and Seth have taken care of it. We called everyone who have to travel also and they are all making sure they can make it" My mom smiled down at me as I felt defeated staring down at the hideous dress just dying to get out of it. "What about this?" Dean appeared in front of us holding a dress up. It was beautiful. It wasn't pink or blush or whatever and it wasn't white which apparently makes me look like a marshmallow. It was Ivory, a beautiful shade with beautiful material. "It's..." I couldn't finish what I was saying. "Dean that was in the Carmen section. You sure you can afford a dress at $21,000?" Dean smirked at his aunt. I got the feeling they didn't really talk much and when they did they didn't really get along. "I would pay anything to make sure Cassie felt comfortable and most importantly beautiful. Try it on" He pushed the dress to his aunt who began her walk to the changing rooms. I was finally out of the hideous dress, Laura was just fastening up the dress Dean had picked. I wasn't facing the mirror so I couldn't see. Without giving me a moment Laura pushed me out the changing room. "Wait can't I see first? What if I look stupid! I don't want Dean to see if I look stupid" I complained but Laura continued to push me till I was on the main shop floor. Everyone was talking away in their own bubble. I took a deep breath and headed towards my family and Dean just as Chloe walked in the shop. She paused looking at me, her jaw hitting the floor. "Oh my gosh Cassie!" She gasped. Everyone heard her words and turned to look at me. The room became silent as Laura pushed me closer. I knew they wouldn't like it. I expected people to have said something by now. "Ok so it's a perfect fit but it's missing something" Laura thought aloud looking through the diamante belts then adding one onto me. I didn't pay attention as I saw myself in the mirror, I looked beautiful. I had never seen myself look like this before. My eyes shifted to my mom who was crying looking up at me. My dad was smiling proudly and Dean...Dean was watching me with such a peaceful look on his face. I could tell he approved. He approved so much he was calmer than usual around my parents and was too focused on me. 

"Cassie you look stunning" Chloe smiled tearing up herself. "Ok so what do you think?" Laura asked after adding the belt firmly. I didn't say anything as I looked over the dress in the mirror. My eyes shifted back to Dean. I didn't care what anyone else thought. I wanted him to like it and that was all that mattered. "What do you think?" I asked Dean. He smiled warmly at me seeing I was wanting his approval more than anything. "I think you look like a bride. You look so beautiful and..." He paused looking over me again smiling. "And?" I pushed. "I feel so lucky that your gonna be walking down that isle like this for me" and that was it. I looked back at the mirror fighting back tears. Everyone awwed at what Dean had said to me. I had never had anyone say something so lovely to me before. This wasn't like usual Dean at all. "Shall we jack you up and see how it will look?" Laura asked. I gave a nod wiping my tears and gaining my composure. "Leave! You can't see the rest!" My mom demanded at Dean. He gave a laugh as he quickly kissed me on the cheek and exited the shop. Seth was just about to come in as Dean exited but then they both went on their way down the high street. "And that should do it" Laura smiled at me placing the beautiful white gold hair piece into my hair. I would have nicer hair on the day but it showed what the veil at the back of my hair would look like as it trailed down from the hair piece. "This is the dress" I smiled back at everyone else.