Line One: Jeon

Naughty.

If you look up the definition of the word naughty in the dictionary, it means:

- adjective, naugh·ti·er, naugh·ti·est.

1. disobedient; mischievous (used especially in speaking to or about children): Weren't we naughty not to eat our spinach?

2. improper, tasteless, indecorous, or indecent: a naughty word.

3. Obsolete. wicked; evil.

Origin: 1350–1400; Middle English; see naught

Related forms
naugh·ti·ly, adverb
naugh·ti·ness, noun

Alright fine, I abstract that from the dictionary. You got me. Hey come on, don't judge me now. Everyone looks up the dictionary at least once a day unless you're telling me you already have the entire Oxford Dictionary implanted in your brain.

My name's Jeon, Jeon Jungkook to be exact. And I'm naughty. Oh wait. Scratch that. I'll keep it PG13 here. Naughty as in wicked. Not kinky naughty, yeah? I've been staying in the UK ever since I was 5 years of age. I've blossom into a handsome 20 year old guy blessed with a natural British accent.

Here I am, adventuring the beautiful city of London with a cup of Starbucks coffee in hand and a canon dslr camera slung around my neck. I'm a photographer. I'm still a rookie but I believe I'll get there somewhere. I'm doing freelance photography for now to keep my income steady.

London is simple yet beautiful. I know many may say that France or New Zealand is a work of art since both are countries surrounded by amazing landscapes wherever you turn. Nevertheless, London is close to my heart and I love it here.

As I was snapping pictures of the scenery or simply anyone who when I review back the photo, it tells a story. I decided to take a seat at the park bench and look into the lens of my camera to snap yet another meaningful photo. I scanned the area before I stumbled upon a man.

A young man.

Maybe a little older?

I zoomed the lens even closer to the said person. Is that who I really thought it is?

Someone who when I see..

And I get all..

Naughty.

***
A/N: This is just a tryout. It sucked doesn't it damn this is embarrassing, I'm so bad at writing stories like this >< have no idea if I should continue