Line Three: Interview

The silence was unbearable. The atmosphere was intense. Two young men looking fiercely into each other's eyes. Time was running out. The sand on the hourglass was making its way down to its base.

1.. 2.. 3..

The seconds tick by. Beads of sweat rolling down the young men's forehead who couldn't decide on his next move. Should he move here or there? He was immensely staring down the board. To his opponent's eyes and back down at the piece he was targeting at.

Ahah! Finally he thought to himself, this is my winning move. He was certain. His ego skyrocketed. He proceeded with full confidence and...

Checkmate!

"Aish. Win again? Man you're good at this" Taehyung got up to proceed to his mini bar. "Looks like you deserve a treat. Wine?"

I was so captivated with the interior of the suite that I didn't realize he was offering me a drink. "Too beautiful, huh?" He moved closer to place the wine glasses down and pour a decent amount into each of it.

"So" he began. "I noticed you never fail to put your camera around your neck. Any reason why?"

Oh he notices? I didn't expect someone as high calibre as him to even take note of simple things like this.

"Ah oh. It's because Button is very precious to me" was all that I answered. There is a hidden agenda to it but now is definitely not the time to be telling stories even if the person sitting beside you is alluring as heck. "Button?" He looked questionably at me almost breaking into a laugh. Almost.

"That's her name" I looked away shyly and murmured Button while wiping her lens clean.

"Ah alright so let me get this clear" he stopped to take a sip of his wine, letting out a rather sexy aah afterwards. "You name your camera Button and even determine its gender? Which is a she. How adorable" he chuckled.

"Y-yeah. Umm anyway aren't you supposed to teach me the skills?" I asked rather confidently because I want to show him my professionalism. That I'm not just an average 20-year old who doesn't know what he's doing.

"Yes indeed. Sorry. I wanted to warm up with you first that's why"

"Ah but didn't the game of chess earlier on kind of warm things up?" At this point, I have no idea whether I sound rude or I'm just plainly being myself. I hope he sees it the right way.

"We didn't even talk, Jungkook" he chuckled yet again. He got to stop chuckling because it's seductive and the echo of his deep chuckle simply melts into the deepest depths of your eardrum resulting you to hit replay over and over, driving you quietly insane.

"Umm" my eyes darted to break that strong eye contact. "So what do you suggest we do?"

"20 questions"

"20 questions?" I was mentally screaming like a fan girl deep down because this is the best moment to know about my all time favorite actor yet at the same time I'm afraid I'll ask the wrong questions leading him to hate me. "Sure then. You start?"

He smirked. "Alright then. A sec, yeah?"

He hummed, thinking of what to ask. Please do not ask me any sensitive questions, please.

Favorite actor?

Aish, really. Did he have to start with that?

Umm... Y-you

A sly smile spread across on his face while here I am, trying to hide my almost apparent blush.

Weird fetishes?