Line Ten: Seduction - Game

'It isn't sex yet if you haven't put the straw in the coconut'

***

"State your business"

"Before we state our business, I suggest you ask your 'business partner' to leave"

A woman in her mid 20s wearing a revealing plum colored V-neck dress exited the room and easily obeyed Eric's command of asking her to leave. They may continue their session another day. Taehyung and I couldn't help but irk at his flirtatious wink directed at the woman as he escorted her out the house.

So I was right. Special dinner = devour a woman. It's not his stomach which is hungry. It's his dick which I assumed would be as long as a ruler, as thick as a rubber...

Don't even get me started.

"She's out. Now talk"

"Why so serious, erotic Eric?"

"What did you just- nevermind. Are you here to tell me about Amora? And how the hell did you two know where I live?"

"I'm the boss of a bigass company. I'm bound to know everything"

"Alright Mr Big Shot" he quoted the last two words with a sarcastic expression on his face. "You still haven't tell me why you are here with your?"

"Slave boy"

Ah, don't worry. This is all part of our plan. We have to role play a highly convincing master-slave relationship to see how he would react.

"Isn't he your personal assistant?" He looks completely perplexed. To show that we weren't lying, it's time to put my acting skills to the test. Taehyung's already a natural.

Let's see how this goes, shall we?

"No he isn't. He does everything I say"

"Prove it" he threatened.

With his most tantalizing deep voice, he commanded. "Take off your pants"

"Yes, master" I obeyed.

I slide down my pants as Taehyung sensuously observed me with his tongue stuck out and his legs wide apart. "Nice ass" Eric teasingly commented.

"Thanks" I looked at him along with a playful wink.

"You're welcome" he smirked.

Next, Taehyung ordered that I sit on his lap. He wrapped his arms around my waist and whispered to my ear 'Do you trust me?' I nodded. No matter how ridiculous this may lead to, I trust him. I trust that the plan will work out and we will accomplished everything possible. You might think why we are doing this in-spite of the fact that Amora sexually abused Taehyung? Remember on Eric's biography it stated: If she was able to be free from his clutches, she would hold a deep grudge against any young man?

Who was the root of it all?

Eric Martinez.

If it wasn't because of him, Amora wouldn't have tortured Taehyung or any other young man. It's because of that dick of a guy which causes every other young man to suffer because of the pain he has put her in. Being sexually abused and used for an entire year is no joke, she must have wished she were in Hell rather than being a sexual vigorous beast play toy. Imagine your keyhole being torn, ripped, pondered over and over again. No matter how strong you think it may be, it'll weaken. The spot where you think your safe haven used to be is gone. Like they say, once broken, you can never get it back. And by that I mean our virginity. For ladies, please save it for your future husband, yeah?

Being a man is easy, either you are fucked or get fucked on, nothing is going to change. For woman however, if the man doesn't unplug his cord before it releases into the main circuit, she'll get pregnant. What does the man do next? He can simply run away.

Then again, don't you think it's called 'Make Love' for a reason? You do it with someone you love. In my case, it's Taehyung. Sadly, assholes nowadays treat their dick as their ultimate weapon. 'Oh yeah I'll screw her today and I'll drill the next one another day' Guys like that make me sick to my stomach. I apologize for my preaching session but seriously though, some man need to learn how to control their anaconda. Please let it remain tamed instead of poisoning everyone you feel eager to. Misbehave only to your someone special cause hell yeah it feels great when you have sex with someone you truly deeply love. Trust me.

One name in my mind: Kim Taehyung

Plus the fact that he dyed his hair jet black a couple days ago is making me hungrier for him. Alright I'll stop being so feisty.

Eric gave each of us a bottle of beer. Not really a fan but hey, you gotta do whatcha gotta do and our aim now is to reel out any juicy secrets from him. At the same time, have a little fun you know.

"Since my obedient slave boy is already bottom half naked, why not we join in too?"

"Yeah sure why not?" Eric got up to take off his pants which Taehyung stopped immediately, making him pull it back up. "Sheesh I didn't mean it that way"

"It's either you two state your business or I'm asking you to leave"

"If that's the case, are you hungry?"

"Yes. I want something to suck on"

Taehyung smirked knowing well now that he is bisexual. Eric would definitely be down for a good striptease by the two of us. Although knowing my partner well, it's a high probability that he wants to amp this up a notch by playing a sexual truth or dare.

He fished out his phone from his back pocket to open up an app called Dirty Game which consists of all the sexual related truth or dare, mostly dares. He placed it in the middle of the table. Eric sitting opposite with his enticing grayish vamp-like eyes staring back at us. 

There are five categories:

Classic
Revenge
Flirty
Dirty
Sex

Our job is to pick one category and the dares will come at random. We aren't allowed to skip. Whichever dare pops up in the screen is what we should accomplish. Fail to do so and you will be punished.

"Let's start with the classic then" Eric the first player to go selected the easiest one to begin. The first thing that pop up on the screen was truth.

The question is:

How big is it?

"It's so big you'll beg for mercy" he answered smoothly.

Next was Taehyung's turn. He picked the dirty topic. He got a dare and that is...

Rub your dick over someone's lips

"I'll choose..."

***
Next on Naughty: Seduction - Trouble

Get someone to blindfold you and they get
to do as they please

"Come here, slave boy. You'll love this"

"Dammit that feels good. Oh god. Yes.. YES"

A/N: Part 1 release first! If this chapter sucks, tell me yeah? So I know where to improvise.