A/N: Thank yous and apologies

Before you get all excited for the duel between Jeon and Jeon. Like how you are excited for the battle of batman vs superman (batman supporter here), I haven't catch the movie but I bet it's hella epic. This is only an author's note alright boohoo I know.

I'll say a bunch of thank yous and apologies here. Lately I've been down by a couple of things mainly work. My boss can be the death of me. You know that feeling when you feel demoralize and everything you do just doesn't seem right? Yeah that. Don't wanna bore you guys by bragging so imma get straight to the point.

Thank you to every single beautiful soul who showed me their undying support *cues Jesse McCartney beautiful soul song* thank you for the views, the votes, the comments. I may not be a popular author but you guys make me feel special. I feel I have a sense of belonging here on Wattpad. Thank you. Thank you for the comforting words when I story about my life. I really didn't think anyone would be keen to know about it. Thank you for reading my books even though it doesn't fall in the 'I love you, you love me' category rather it falls into the 'I love you and I can kill you the next moment' kinda story.

Thank you for bearing with my cliffhanger endings every now and then. Thank you for tolerating the intense drama in almost every of my book. This one in particular and also truth or dare. To those who read the book Played. Which was based on my miserable love life. I'm sorry to those who did cry. Reason why when I did Player, I switched the mood and made you guys smile instead with the high level of cheesiness. I don't wanna see any of you cry, I wanna make you smile. Every single one of you. Especially knowing that I'm most probably older than most of you, I feel like it's my job not as an author but also as an individual, to be the reason for your smile and happiness.

A book may only be a book but the content it holds, the impact it causes is a totally different story. So thank you, thank you from the deepest depths of my heart for being such kind souls even though we are miles apart, each plopped in a different continent.

Here comes the apology.

Sorry I couldn't write smut. No matter how much i push myself and convince myself that this is the only way to spice things up, I couldn't. I told myself there are so many other alternatives to heightened up a story. Sorry during the times I didn't deliver strongly as an author. I feel disappointed when I didn't give it my all. At times I push myself too hard, people kept saying to break a leg and that I've already did my best and that's all that matters. Sorry if my stories suck. Sorry it doesn't contain much love. I was never loved since little, I don't really know what the true meaning of love is. All I know is when I love someone, when I've surrendered my heart to them, they leave. They break it. They betray it. That's my understanding of love. That it doesn't even exist. Reason why my stories can be a little dark at times. Cause.. How can I write about love when I don't even understand it? The dictionary may provide a definition but do I truly understand love? No.

I may be 22 but no, I'm not even close to understanding what the four letter word love means. Cause in this society, there's too many corrupted stuff around us. If you ask someone what the four letter word fuck meant, they provide you with so many answers. Or when you ask a question, what is the most frequent four letter word used by people? What would they answer? Fuck, isn't it? Would they say love? No. When actually love is something stronger and pure. Something that connects people together. Try asking someone what is love to you in one sentence? They'll stutter.

Once again, sorry yeah?

I also want to thank those who said that the idea of Jeon having an evil twin was a out of the box idea. Thank you to those who commented that my stories are different and unique. Not your typical love story. Thank you. Thank you for those who continue to read my story even tho it's smut-free. I leave that to the more awesome authors. Thank you seriously, gah. I should stop. There's too many thank yous.

Sorry for ranting. Sorry for my late updates. To those who are familiar with the book Switched Personality, I'm sorry to say but I've decided to discontinue that book. But I did start a new bts story. Well another thriller/mystery titled Trapped and to those who are familiar with Innocence, book 2 is out titled Innocence: A love to die for. And if you want a more cheesy, hate-love relationship kinda story, I did another one under my joint account with a friend AlyGracee it's a vkook ff titled Smoothie for Two.

Well I'm done ranting. Gonna end if off with my warmest thank yous and sincerest apologies. A million thanks to all of you and a truckload of sorrys if I've been a bad author.

Forgive me *bows*

Please take care of yourselves and stay healthy, alright? Listen to Omma right here or Munnie (Mum + Unnie) that's what my lovely Canadian reader calls me. Omma wants all of you to stay active and strong! Don't be a sloth like me. Forgive this old Omma for such a long author's notes.

This book will be back around mid April?

Be prepared for Jeon vs Jeon.

Stay Golden❤️