Chapter 6

CHAPTER 6

I woke up and I felt the worst pain I ever could. It was all over my body but mostly my stomach. I blinked a couples of times, remembering what he did.

•••••••••••

"Well then fuck you", I spat.

Then that's when the fist came down. He punched me right on the side of my face making me fall over. I put my hand over my cheek, feeling it swell up. He pulled me up by my hair and I felt my scalp burning. I grabbed his hand and yanked it away from my hair. "Chres please listen to me. Control Chase. You have to concentrate", I cried.

"Did I give you permission to touch me?", he yelled then punched me in the stomach. I bent down and started crying.

"Please", I whispered. He hits me right in the eye and I fall onto the floor. The pain was unbearable right now.

As I was on the floor, all he did was punch and kick me. Mostly aiming at my face and stomach. And I just laid there and took it all. There was nothing else I could do. The last thing I remember was him storming out the room and saying, "You better remember that next time."

••••••••••••

It took all my strength to lift myself up and limp down the stairs. That was a mistake because HE was sitting on the couch, watching tv. I tried to be quiet and walk back up but I tripped and fell. He rushed over to me and tried to help me up.

My eyes started tearing up,"DON'T TOUCH ME." He jumped back and his mouth hung open.

"But Ava.. I tried--", I interrupted him.

"YOU TRIED. THAT'S THE POINT. You should've just DONE it! Not TRY to control it. You beat me Chresanto!! Look at me!", I yelled. I lifted my shirt up and revealed the purple bruises forming. My lip was busted, my cheeks were swollen and cut up, and I had a black eye. I looked horrible. "I just want to go home. I want to forget about this. Why can't you just KILL ME ALREADY. ID RATHER DIE THEN STAY WITH YOU.", I cried.

"No! You don't mean that!! You know for a fact that it wasn't me", he got down on the floor next to me and pulled my head,softly, to lay it on his chest. He held me in his arms,"You just angered him so much! Why can't you just watch what you say Ava?! I'm sorry I can't let you go. I love you too much. Please, please don't hate me." I felt his tears fall onto the top of my head. I can't believe he was crying.

I shook my head, still crying,"You don't love me. If you did, you wouldn't let Chase come out. You have go get help because that's what you need."

He nodded,"I'll go get help, for you. And I'll let you go see your mother as soon as you start looking better. But I just want you to forgive me. You don't know how much I beat myself up last night. My room is completely trashed right now... You don't need to forgive Chase. Just forgive me."

"Okay", I whispered. We just laid there in that position. It seemed to be hours passing by. It felt comfortable. I felt safe because it was Chres holding me right now. I could imagine how much he has to go through trying to keep Chase in.

"Ava are you awake?", he asked.

"Yes."

"You don't hate me right", he asked again. I looked up at him and he smiled, showing his white teeth.

"I don't hate YOU. I hate Chase.", I said. I know Chase heard that too because Chres balled his fist and his veins were visible in his arms. I ran my fingertips along them and he immediately calmed down.

"I do love you Ava", he said.

"That's so weird. THIS is so weird. You kidnapped me, kissed me, beat me, ate me out... I mean, that's not weird to you? I don't mind being here except for when "he" gets mad. That's not how it's supposed to be, you know?", I explained.

"I already told you, Ava. You're different.", he said. He pulled me up with him and picked me up bridal style. "Let's go get you cleaned up", he said carrying me upstairs.

••••••••••

VOTE AND COMMENT :)

Sorry It's Short. The Next One Will Be Longer!