Chapter 17

CHAPTER 17

I just woke up from the nightmare that I've been having constantly. I cried every time too. My mom has gotten used to the screaming every night.

I missed Chresanto so much. No matter what Chase had done to me. I couldn't get over the fact that I wasn't going to see him anymore. I tried to close my eyes but all I could picture was his smiling face.

*Flashback*

"Ready or not! Here I come", I heard him yell. Yeah, we were a little too old for this game but who cares. I was hiding in the closet in his room. While he looked for me, I examined his clothes. There were mostly plain t shirts and jeans. "GOTCHA", he yelled pulling me out the closet.

I screamed,"You scared the shit out of me!"

"Oh yeah", he said. He grabbed at my sides and started tickling me. I laughed uncontrollably and started falling to the floor. I am very, VERY ticklish.

"Let go HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAA", I laughed. I started loosing the strength in my legs and fell, bringing him down with me. He fell down to my side and I took the advantage. I climbed on top of him and started tickling him. Surprisingly, he was laughing really hard.

His laugh was like angels to my ears. I stopped tickling him and laughed at HIS laugh. We were just dying right now. He suddenly stopped laughing and I slowly stopped.

"What happened", I asked still smiling extra hard. It was difficult for me to stop laughing.

"You don't feel that?", he asked. I looked at him and hopped off.

"CHRES. My gosh", I laughed again.

"You should fix that", he smirked.

"Gladly", I winked.

**********

"Honey, do you want to eat?", my mom asked.

"No", I simply answered. She walked in and sat next to me on the bed.

"You know you have to start school next week right? I know you're going through a lot but you have no choice", she spoke.

"Okay", I said.

The next week, I tried forgetting about what happened. I started doing what I normally do on a regular day.

"School today! Get up", my mom sang. I yawned and got up off the bed. My mom already had an outfit out for me so I put it on. I did my hygiene stuff and decided to skip breakfast. I wasn't hungry.

The ride to school was silent until I got out the car. "Have a good day", my mom smiled. "Love you."

"Love you too", I said.

I closed the door and walked through the doors to my school. Of course I was bombed with millions of questions. The usual questions...

"Who kidnapped you?"

"Did he beat you?"

"What'd he do to you?

"How did you escape?!"

"Aren't you still scared?"

I didn't answer any of them. I just walked straight to class and sat all the way in the back. The bell rang and the class filled with students. A few whore-looking girls sat next to me at my table.

"Aww guys. Look who's back at school", one of the girls said. Her name was Maddie. She used to bully me when I came here before.

"You're not gonna say anything?"

I still didn't say anything. I just looked down at the table.

"You're still a rude little shit", she smirked. "I would've thought the man taught you some lessons."

"Hey Maddie. Knock it off", this guy said in front of me.

"How about no? Am I bothering you Ava? Hmmm? Am I?", she asked. Oh my gosh.

"Shut the fuck up Maddie! You think you're so much better than everyone else. You still wanna joke about me? I will beat the shit out of you", I yelled. Everyone turned their heads to me.

"Wow", Maddie laughed. Her little followers started joining in. I quickly got up and stomped out the class. I didn't care if I got in trouble, I'm going home. I walked out the doors and down the steps.

"Where are you going?", I heard someone say. It was the same guy that was in class.

"Why!", I scoffed.

"Because I'd like to know. I'm Rayan by the way", he said holding out his hand. I hesitantly shook it.

"I'm going home", I said.

"Are you sure?", he asked.

"Yeah", I said and started walking again.

"Wait! I'll take you home", he said.

Just what Chres said. I started tearing up and then crying.

"Oh! I'm sorry! Did I say something wrong?", he asked. He looked worried.

I wiped the tears away,"Yeah I'm fine. And yes you could take me home."

He smiled and led me to the car, opening the door for me.

•••••••••••

A NEW CHARACTER. Uh Oh 🌚

VOTE AND COMMENT