Chapter 34*

CHAPTER 34

AVA's P.O.V

Once we got inside the theatre, he insisted to sit in the back. I raised my eyebrows,"The back? Why?"

He grabbed my hand and whispered in my ear,"Just in case the movie gets boring." I should've know. It's a good thing it wasn't crowded and everyone was separated. He lead me to the back and we sat all the way at the edge. Luckily, no one was near us. Only a couple 2 rows down from us.

The lights went down and the movie was starting.

It was 20 minutes into the movie and I could see Chres was fighting the urge to sleep. I was enjoying though. I slapped his shoulder lightly and whispered,"Chres look! He's about to make the snails race."

"Oh joy", he said sarcastically.

"You don't like the movie huh?", I asked. He shook his head and yawned. "Well too bad. I do", I said smiling. He started nodding off and I frowned. Well.... Fine. I know we're in a children's movie and there were kids. I don't care. I slid down my seat onto the floor and climbed in front of him. I unbuttoned his pants and his head snapped up. I looked up him,"Good you woke up." I started to get up but he pushed me back down.

"Uh no. Finished what you started", he demanded. He bit down on his bottom lip and I smiled. The look in his eyes signaled that it was Roc. I pulled his zipper down as slow as possible so it wouldn't be loud. I spread the opening and reached under his boxers to grab his dick. He was already hard and pulsing in my hand. I quickly thought about last time I did this. It was at his actually house... The first time we had sex. I smiled at the thought and stroked him.

"You have to be quiet. I'm not trying to get kicked out", I said. He licked his lips and nodded with lust in his eyes. Honestly, Roc was way more sexier during things like this than Chres was. But I wasn't gonna mention that to him.

I went down and licked all the way from the bottom to the top. Like a lollipop (lol). I heard his breathing getting harder as I brought my mouth down onto to. The deeper it went, the more his breathing started getting louder.

"Ahh fuck", he moaned. I went back up, slowly while swirly my tongue around. I could tell this was really taking an effect on him. "Shit Ava." That's another thing about Roc. He curses a lot which was a turn on for me. And hes more demanding. I started sucking hard and squeezed him a little. His moans started getting louder but I other people could hear him. The movie was too loud. "Mmmm.. Come sit", he moaned. I took his dick out my mouth and looked at him.

"No!", I whispered loudly. I pulled me up by my arms and made me sit on his lap. He lifted my dress up and I could feel his hardness against me. I crossed my arms,"Im not about to have sex in here."

"Yes you are", he simply said before pulling my underwear to the side. He pushed himself into me with no problem. I let out a gasp. Thank god the movie was really loud. He whispered in my ear,"Bounce up and down for me baby."

I started bouncing lightly as his hands grasped at my thighs from the back. I only felt him growing more. "Mmmm...", I moaned. He pushed his hand against my back, making me bend over and grab onto the seat in front of me. This made him be able to move with me also. "Rooooc...", I moaned.

"How'd you know it was me", I heard him ask.

I ignored the question,"Faster please..." I put my head down as he started slamming into me faster. The sound of our skin hitting each other was getting a bit too loud. I saw an older lady look back and have us a disgusted look. I didn't even care right now. Then he started rolling his hips and that drove me crazy. My moans were getting louder,"Im gonna come Roc", I groaned.

I felt him pull out,"Sorry. Not here... It'd be too messy."

He was right. I moved the armrest and slid back into my seat while Roc fixed his pants.

I can't believe I just had sex.... In a movie theatre... Watching a Disney movie.

**********

I was crying by now. Turbo, the snail, just got his shell cracked. They didn't know if he was gonna win the race now.

"It's okay Ava. It's just a movie. I'm pretty sure he's gonna make it anyways", Chres said.

"Shh!! Don't tell me!" I watched as Turbo made his way across the finish line. HE WON! I started clapping and everyone looked back at me. I ignored them though because the snail won.

Once the movie was over, we were back walking in the mall.

"So tell me.. How did you know it was Roc?", he asked.

"Roc cursed a lot more and he's very demanding", I said smiling. "Don't you ever feel like.. I'm cheating on you with Roc?"

He frowned,"Not until now... I'll be like him more then. I don't want you to like Roc more than you like me."

I laughed,"Yes sir."

"Now how about that dinner?"

•••••••••••••

What You Do What Roc & Ava Just Did?? Lmao..

VOTE AND COMMENT :D