Chapter 42:

CHAPTER 42

I woke up in the passenger seat of a car. How I got there? I don't know. I rubbed my eyes and looked at who was driving. I recognized it was Chres but it was still a bit blurry from just waking up. "Chres, where are we going?", I asked. He didn't answer and I heard a groaning sound. I looked back and saw my mom beat up, laying down with a blanket wrapped around her. "MOM? What happened!?", I yelled.

I looked back over to Chres to see that he was also beat up. I'm totally lost right now. I have no idea of what's going on. We were driving down this familiar road very, very fast. "Are we going back?", I asked again. He simply nodded and I kept quiet the rest of the ride.

********

Once we were settled back in his house, yes his house, I was begging for an explanation. "Ray took your mom", was the first thing he said. My mouth fell open and I continued listening to him. "I had an idea that it was him.. So when he was at your house, I went to the police station. After 2 hours of filling stuff out, I finally left and went to Rays house. I broke in and after searching, I found the room she was in......"

•FLASHBACK•

I had to break down the door to get in since there were so many locks on it. I saw Ava's mom laying there on a mattress. Her shirt was torn up and stretched out. There were bruises and scratches all over her body.... She's didn't look at all what she used to. Her eyes fluttered open then widened once she saw me. "Chres? How'd you... How did you know....", she stuttered.

"Don't worry about it. We just need to go", I said.

I helped her up and put her arm around my shoulder so I could help her walk. Halfway down the stairs, I heard the front door open. "Such great timing", I thought to myself with sarcasm. We turned back around and hurried back up the stairs. I brought her to the bathroom and locked the door before closing it.

"Brenda.... We're gonna play a new game today!", he yelled while running up the stairs. He stopped in his tracks once he saw me. "Wh-what are you doing here?"

"Why did you take her mother?", I said with much anger in my voice.

"I don't know what you're talking about", he said clearly lying.

"I'm going to ask you one more time. Why did you take her mother?", I said more threatening.

"Ava told what Michael did!", he yelled.

"So what?! You were supposed to be her friend right? But instead you go on and kidnap her mom! What did you do to her?!", I yelled back walking closer to him.

"Noth--"

I grabbed him by the front of his shirt. "So she's beat up for nothing? Her clothes are ripped up for NOTHING?"

"I did not rape her if that's what you think I did... I would never do that", he whimpered. If only Brenda knew how weak he was. She could've took him out easily.

I threw him to the ground,"How the fuck do you comfort Ava when you're the one who took her mom!"

"Because you weren't there to", he said.

"Because I was looking for HER MOM", I yelled.

"It's not like she wanted you there anyways. She said she'd date me if she wasn't dating you", he smirked.

That really set me off. I made my way over to him and punched him right in the face. He held his cheek and anger filled his eyes. I didn't think he was going to fight back.

•END OF FLASHBACK•

"So what happened? He just fought back?", I asked.

"Yeah.. He's pretty good at it. But one thing led to another and he fell down the stairs. He wasn't dead but he was unconscious. I couldn't kill him....", he paused. "We have to leave.. Away from here. Away from all of this. We need a fresh new start."

"Leave?", I asked. It was a pretty good idea once I thought about it. "How much time to we have?"

"We're leaving tomorrow. I had already booked a flight so if you said no, you'll have to go anyways... We even have a house already so we're all set."

"Where are we going?", I asked again.

"Atlanta."

••••••••••

VOTE AND COMMENT.

This Story Will Be Coming To An End In 1 or 2 Chapters.. :(

BUT

if You Want, I'll Write A Second Book To This Story:)