Chapter 28

CHAPTER 28

*From The Night Before*

CHASE'S P.O.V

Yes, I'm back. But I'm not here to stay. It's only for Ava's protection. I put on my gloves and got out the car. Once I was almost at the door, I heard it unlocking. I quickly jumped into the bushes and watched. Rayan came walking out in his pajamas looking extra tired. Before the door closed, I jumped out and went into the house. Good thing he wasn't paying attention. I looked around in the darkness for the stairs. When I found them, I went up, slowly, trying not to make much noise. There was loud snores coming from down the hall so I followed it. I opened the door and walked to his side of the bed. I grabbed the cloth I brought from out of my pocket and pressed it over his mouth and nose. His eyes snapped open and he started kicking his legs. I pressed harder until be finally was unconscious. I had planned to take him to the place I always go to get rid of my dirty work.

**********

I pulled him out the car and threw him on the floor. I got the shovel out the trunk and set it against the car. To wake Michael back up, I kicked him in the stomach. He coughed viciously and his eyes opened.

"Wake up", I demanded. When he looked at me, his expression completely changed. He stood up and tried running. I chased after him and hit the shovel against his back, making him let out a yell and fall. "You better not try that again or I'll bash your head in with this shovel. Don't try me."

"Oh", he laughed,"This is about Ava? You're.... Crest?"

I didn't answer but just dragged him back to the car. I duck taped his hands and legs then made him sit in an upright position.

I got out my knife I twirled it around,"Tell me why you did it."

"Did what?", he asked.

"Don't act like you don't fucking know! TELL ME", I yelled. It was taking me all my strength not to kill him right now.

"Had sex with her? Please", he rolled his eyes. "She wanted it." I squatted down and put my arm to his leg, sliding the knife down his leg.

"I dare you to say that again."

"She. Wanted. It." I pressed down on his skin and cut, slowly. Making sure that he would feel everything I was doing.

I was halfway down his thigh and he was still yelling. "Are you gonna tell me the truth?"

"YES", he screamed out. I pulled the knife out his skin and smiled. "Yes. I did.. ALITTLE something when you left.."

I smacked him across the face making him fall over,"ALITTLE SOMETHING? RAPING HER ISN'T SOMETHING LITTLE!"

He lifted up and spit blood out on my face,"So what? You shouldn't even be here right now. You should be watching her mom... I told her not to tell anyone."

I tried wiping whatever blood was on my face,"You ain't gonna do shit to her mom if you're dead."

I grabbed him by his shoulders and threw him into the hole that was dug up. I got the shovel an started putting the dirt into it.

"I saw this coming. I have other people to help me anyways", he said. Those were his last words too. I filled the hole with dirt until it was at the top. I watched him struggle but there was nothing he could do. I laughed and spit on where he was.

"Bitch."

*******

I came back to the house and saw Rayan sitting with Ava on his lap. When he noticed I was there, he looked up. "So I'm guessing he's gone now."

"Yeah. Why are you here?", I asked. He picked Ava up and carried her to her room then came back.

"She told me to come get her so she could help you kill Michael. I wasn't going to let that happen so I took her back here."

I looked him up and down,"Hmm.. Thanks for your.... Help I guess."

He walked toward the door,"No problem man. I'm just trying to keep her safe."

Without another word, he left. I shook my head and went to go clean myself up.

•••••••••

I'm SO SORRY Im Late 😫😫

I Know It's Not Good. I've Been Busy. But It Gets Better.

VOTE AND COMMENT.