Chapter 30**

CHAPTER 30

•••••••••••••

A/N: I JUST WANTED TO THANK YOU GUYS FOR EVERYTHING. I DIDNT EVEN REALIZE I WAS AT 15K READS. THANK TOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

••••••••••••••

CHRES' P.O.V

I slid her pants down down and threw them behind me.

"Still don't wear underwear Huh?", I asked smirking.

She giggled and grabbed my hands, placing them on her thighs.

I ran my hand up to her pussy, rubbing the lips slowly. She was biting down on her bottom lip, and her gaze shifted down to my fingers. I started to rub the swollen nub gently, then slid my finger down her opening, smirking as wetness surrounded my finger.

She let out a small moan while I slid my finger back up her lips and around her clit in. I rubbed her hard with two fingers then slid them back down to her opening, thrusting them into her.

"Chres.." She moaned softly again. I pumped my fingers in and out of her slowly, all while watching her eyes close and her the shape of her mouth change into a small "o". I was hard as fuck, and my shorts felt too tight. I groaned as she started moving her hips and her walls clenched around my fingers. I removed my fingers and her eyes snapped open.

"... Why'd you stop?"

I backed up and pushed my shorts down. My dick sprang free, sticking straight out.

"Do you want this dick?" I asked as I walked up against her, lifting her thighs up and wrapping them around my waist.

Instead of answering me, she placed her arms on my shoulders and tightened her legs around my waist, pulling me closer. She started grinding her hips forward, rubbing her pussy on me. I groaned, gripping her waist and backed up, putting space between us. She immediately reached down and grabbed my dick, tightening her hand around the tip. I groaned again, feeling it swell even more in her hands. "Stop playing, put it in."

She smirked and rubbed the tip against her clit before sliding it down to her opening and pushing it in. I took over and thrust my hips forward, going deep inside of her. She moaned again and placed her hand back on my shoulder.

AVA'S P.O.V

"Chresss.." I hissed as I felt his thick length slide into me. His grip tightened around my waist and his fingers dug into my skin as he pulled his dick out to the tip and slammed back into me.

"Oooh, fuck!" I moaned out, surprised at the sudden force. My walls clenched and gripped him hungrily. He started moving his hips, not bothering to start off slow. He rolled his hips fast, thrusting deeply into me, while he bent his head down to my neck and bit down. If I could get any wetter I did.  His roughness turned me on even more and my juices dripped down his length as I struggled to move my hips to meet his. The sounds of his grunts and our hips slapping together. added more heat. I held on his shoulders for dear life, then moved my hands down his back, leaving scratch marks. He lifted his head and pressed his lips against my ear, "You still want some more?" he panted.

I shook my head, licking my dry lips. "Maybe...."

He chuckled in my ear. That chuckle..any sound he made, did things to my body that I couldn't understand.

"Nah." He pulled out suddenly and carried me to the kitchen sink. "Lean over on that."

I turned around and leaned over the sink, placing my hands in it for steadiness. I arched my back and looked back at him. He was busy stroking his wet dick with his dark eyes concentrated my ass. He then moved forward, ran the tip of him up my lips then thrust back in, gripping my waist.

"Ohhh, yeah." I moaned, moving my hips back against him.

He grunted and his eyes flashed up at me in anger. "Did I fucking tell you to move?" He reached forward with one hand and grabbed my hair, pulling my head back. "Now."

I moved forward, letting him slide out of me till only the tip was in then thrust my hips backwards on him hard.

"Fuck." he mumbled, pulling my hair harder.

I started to throw my ass back, biting my bottom lip and whimpering as the pleasure ran through my body.

"I'm so close..." I whispered, letting my eyes shut and giving myself up.

CHRES' P.O.V

"I'm so close.." she whispered to me as her ass flew back on me. I watched the waves on her cheek as her she went back. I felt her walls clench a few times and I knew she was about to cum. I let go of her hair and gripped her waist again, guiding her hips back on me, and grinding my hips deep drilling my dick forward into her.

"Ooo...fuck..right there!" she moaned out loud. Our bodies were covered in sweat and I could do nothing but grunt as I pounded into her. I reached under her and grabbed her titts, squeezing them and tugging at her nipples. Without a warning, her walls started to tighten around me and one of her hands flew back to grab my arm.

"Uuuhh, CHRES!" Her body shook and she moaned out uncontrollably. I continued to pound into her through her orgasm as her nails dug into my skin. My dick jerked and I let out a small groan. I slowed down and shot my load into her. (DONT WORRY GUYS. SHE'S ON HER BIRTH CONTROL AGAIN LOL) "....Fuck!"

I stopped completely, panting, trying to even my breathing as she slumped over the sink.

"You good?" I asked chuckling.

"I'm good.." she said looking back at me with tired eyes.

•••••••••••

AND AGAIN THANK YOU! If This Story Or Characters Annoy You, STOP Reading.

VOTE AND COMMENT :)