Chapter 18*

CHAPTER 18

(A/N: Guys, I Want This Story To Be Long So Ava And Chres Can't Just Be Together Without No Problems. THERE HAS TO BE DRAMA RIGHT?)

•••••••••••

We got to my house and he stopped the car. "Thank you", I said.

"You're welcome. Don't let Maddie get to you. Everyone knows she's a bitch", he smiled. I smiled too. The first real smile I had in months.

"Bye", I waved. He drove off and I went into the house. Immediately, I went to the kitchen to get some cereal. I was starving! I started pouring the milk into the bowl. My mom wasn't at work so I didn't have to worry about her nagging.

"Ava", I heard him say. When I turned around the milk fell from my hands. Chresanto stood there. He looked like..... Death. His clothes were torn, his hair messy, and there were cuts all over his body.

I ran to him wrapping my arms around his neck,"Oh my gosh! Chres. Oh my-- you're back! What happened! I missed you so fucking much!!" I felt him hug me back and I squeezed him harder. I couldn't tell if this was a dream or not. "What... Happened", I asked again. I examined him and he just looked horrible.

"The day you came back, my house was raided by the police. I had to leave. I had nobody so I had nowhere to go. I've been out and about in the streets the last couple of months. But I couldn't stop thinking about you... Wh--"

I cut him off,"Wait. Please go take a shower or something. It smells."

He laughed and walked away,"I know.."

When he came back, one of my towels were wrapped around his waist. He was doing this on purpose. He sat on the couch next to me. I turned my body around so that I was facing him.

"Do you wanna go first", he asked.

"Okay. So basically I've been nothing but depressed. I wasn't eating, talking, or anything. I kept having this dream about you killing yourself. I really thought you did because you were gone. I didn't realize what leaving would do. I do love you Chresanto. No matter how weird it is. I kept telling myself that I didn't but I do."

He smiled,"I've been waiting for you to say that." He leaned over to me and we kissed each other hungrily. It felt amazing. I still thought I was dreaming.

"Hey, you left your bag- um. Am I interrupting something", I heard Rayan say. That's what I get for not locking the door. As much as I hated to, I broke away and got up. His eyes widened once he saw who I was with. "That's the guy that...... What?"

I walked over to him and grabbed my bag,"Thank you."

"Ava! That's the guy that kidnapped you!", he yelled.

"I know! Please don't tell anyone. He just came back today. No one knows the full story! Don't tell... I don't want him to be taken away from me again", I pleaded.

"So what's going on then", he asked.

"Come over tomorrow and I'll tell you. Just keep this to yourself", I said.

"Alright.... See you tomorrow then", he said. He left and I turned back to Chres who was no longer on the couch. He was right in front of me. As much as I wanted to just rip that towel off of him, I couldn't. Well just not YET.

"Can you tell me that again", Chres asked.

"Tell you.....", I trailed off.

"That you love me", he smiled.

"I love you", I smiled back. He pulled me into him and began kissing me again. I felt him start getting hard against my leg. I broke away,"Wait. Not yet."

"Okay", he laughed. We walked to my bedroom and sat on my bed.

"I went back to school today...", I said.

"How'd that go", he asked.

"It's only 9 am. Obliviously it didn't go very well if I'm back at home", I mumbled.

"What happened", he asked again.

"This girl Maddie was just talking about me and how I got kidnapped. She said that you should've taught me a lesson. It really irritated me so I left", I explained.

"I hate people like that. I would do something but I'm not sure I should get involved."

"No. Not yet at least. She hasn't done anything that bad", I said. He smiled at me and I just stared at him. He was just so perfect.

"Can you pinch me? I don't know if I'm dreaming or not", I laughed.

"I could do more than pinch you", he smirked.

"Go ahead", I said. But this time. I wanted to be in charge.

I took off his towel,"No one else is home so we could make all the noise we want."

He got on top of me and tugged at my pants,"Good."

I giggled and brought myself up, wrapping my arms around his neck. I kissed him and his hands slid down to my pants. He pulled them down and I kicked them off. Then off came my underwear and bra. I made him lay on the bed and he put me on top of him. I sat on his dick, sliding up and down.

"You're just gonna tease me like that?", he said moaning. I hummed and kept on doing it.

He pointed to his face,"Sit."

He didn't have to tell me twice. I went and sat, feeling his tongue. He started from the bottom and worked his way up slow.

"Uhhhh!", I moaned. He went to my clit and started doing crazy things with his tongue. I started screaming in pleasure and lifted myself up. "What are you doing? Why does it feel SO good?"

He chuckled," Im just that good baby."

He brought me back down and continued. Before I could come, he stopped.

"I want you to come on my dick", he said. I laughed at the straight forwardness.

I grabbed his dick and put it inside of me. It felt really, really hard. I went all the way down then up. We were both enjoying it. "Fuckkk," he said before slamming into me on his own. His strokes were hard as he bit down on his lip. I threw my head back and put my hands on his thighs. Again I was screaming. I felt it coming and I squeezed together. "Shit! Don't do that. Mmm", he groaned. The hot liquid poured out of me as I yelled.

He thought I was done. "Can you be on top now?", I asked. He did a face palm before climbing over me...

************

"I really missed you Chres", I said. We were cuddled up on my bed, drenched in sweat. "And you have to shower AGAIN."

He laughed,"Who said I had to do it alone." He got up and lead me to the bathroom with him.

•••••••••••••••

SEX SEX SEX.

Chresanto Is Back! YAY. But Rayan Will Stay In The Story