Chapter 8*

CHAPTER 8

I looked up at him and he smiled,"Are you going to trust me?"

"I trust you", I smile back.

"Good. Now just let your body relax okay? It might hurt", he said then started kissing me again.

Of course it was going to hurt! Losing your virginity always hurts. I'm losing my virginity to my kidnapper and I was going to let him. I can't do that! He began to push into me very slow. He was struggling and I could see why because he was so damn big. He kept going and it hurt like fuck but he wasn't even all the way in yet. I put my hand against his stomach to stop him.

"What's wrong?", he asked.

"I can't do this Chres. Not right now", I said.

"That's okay. I'll wait. But I'm still gonna make it up for you", he smiled. For a kidnapper/murderer, he was very sweet.

He slipped out of me and his fingers went in instead. He still was laying on top of me, staring at me intensely. I closed my eyes and my mouth hung open. He started rubbing my clit with his thumb and used his middle and index to finger me. I grabbed onto his back and brought my knees up, bending them. He increased his speed and I started scratching at his back. I heard him groan and oh my lord did that turn me on. My body started shaking like it did in the bathroom and I knew I was coming.

Then I felt a sharp pain and I gripped the sheets in my hands. No he didn't.

"Chres!", I groaned.

He still kept going at a slow pace,"Im sorry Ava. I couldn't stop myself."

But by this time, it was feeling WAY better than some fingers. I started moaning so loud, it sounded like I was screaming.

"I want you..... to go harder", I moaned.

"Mmm no you don't", he got out. I grabbed the back of his head and put his ear to my mouth.

"Do it", I whispered.

He stopped, took a deep breath, and shook his head. This doesn't look good.

"Fine. Get on all fours", he demanded. So I did. He grabbed the side of my hips and slammed into me. I lost my breath as he kept pounding into me. Strangely, it felt really good. I looked back at him and he was biting his lip.

"Is this hard enough for you, Ava?", he asked breathing heavily.

"Fuck.. Yes... It.... Is", I said after every time he hit. He was hitting the right spot too. Every. Single. Time. He was on point. I gripped the sheets once again and kept moaning, hearing him too from time to time.

Finally, again, I was shaking again. He turned me over and put my leg over his shoulder. This got him going deeper and I came, yelling out in pleasure. But he wasn't done yet. It took him a couple of more thrusts and he came inside me too.

(A/N: She's unaware of what just happened because she's enjoying it too much lol)

He came out of me and stood back up, wiping the sweat on his head. I couldn't even get up. I tried to say something but I had no energy. He chuckled and picked me up once again to carry me to "my" room. He set me down on the bed.

"Rest a little bit. We'll talk about it when you're able too", he said before giving me a kiss on the forehead.

I nodded and smiled faintly. Damn he wore me out.

••••••••••••••

I took a short nap and felt way much better. I got up, put on a robe, and sort of limped my way to his room. He was watching tv so I sat beside him.

"How are you feeling?", he asked.

"I'm fine. But I told you I wasn't ready yet. You could've controlled Roc just a little more", I said.

He had a confused look,"Roc? That was me."

"I'm so confused right now", I said shaking my head.

"I would not have let Roc take away that moment. I wanted you all for myself. I already told you I don't like sharing. But it was amazing Ava.", he said holding my hand.

"I know it was", I said then put my face into the bed. I screamed until I ran out of breath then came back up.

"What was that for?", he asked laughing.

"My mind is fucked up right now. I had sex with you and I KNOW it won't be the last time. I'm still getting used to the situation.", I explained.

"Not our last time? Good. We didn't even try all the positions I wanted to do", he winked. A ringing noise went through the house from the doorbell. He got up, going downstairs, and I followed behind from the distance. I was behind the corner when he opened the door.

"Wha- What are you doing here?", Chres asked.

I heard another man speak,"We had surveillance video of the girl you were with and showed it to her mom. She said that was Ava.. Even the voice was hers. We have a search warrant."

It couldn't be. I peeked my head around and saw who it was.

The police.

••••••••••••••

They Bout To Search His House :O

Uh Oh.

VOTE AND COMMENT