Chapter 13*

CHAPTER 13

He started taking my underwear off,"Do you want me Ava?"

"Chres....", I said pulling him down on top of me. I unbuttoned his pants and pulled them down. He kicked them off his feet.

"Answer me", he whispered in my ear. I ignored him and grabbed at his boxers. He stopped my hand,"Answer me."

"Yes Chresanto... I want you just as bad as you want me. Maybe even more", I said looking at him.

"Good."

He pulled his boxers down and opened my legs, pushing into me. This was happening AGAIN and as much as I liked it, I knew it was wrong. I gasped and hung onto his back while he made long strokes. As soon as I started moaning, he went hard, making my moans turn into screams. His breathing started to accelerate as he sped up, pounding into me like no other.

"I... Missed... You", he tried getting out. I was SOAKED. You could hear the slapping sounds. Once he started to slow down, I rolled him over so that I was on top. Of course my chest was hurting but I was paying no attention to it. He grabbed onto my waist and started lifting me up and down on him. He was staring at himself going in and out of me. I was kind of embarrassed. But then again, I didn't even care. He bit down on his lip. I felt him start to twitch and I knew we were both at our point. I came first, yelling out in pleasure. After that he released himself OUTSIDE of me. I thought it was over until he replaced his dick with two fingers. "Ahhhh, fuck!", I moaned throwing my head back. He sat me down and continued to finger me. He took them out and started lowering his head. I stopped him and layer him back down.

He smirked as I wrapped my mouth around his dick."Mmm finally", he moaned.I was just so in the mood. I licked around the tip while it was still in my mouth, looking up as he bit his lip breathing hard. So then I started moving my head down, still swirling my tongue. He started letting out groaning out noises and pushed my head down. It started getting deeper as I held my breath, getting the 3/4 of it in. I came up slowly letting him enjoy it. I heard swearing coming out of his mouth. I guess he likes it. I did this a couple more times. It started twitching giving me a chance to take my mouth off. I kept giving him a hand job until he came onto the couch and some on my hand.

"Damn", he laughed.

I rolled my eyes and looked at the cum on my hand. "Taste it.", he said. I made the ugliest face ever,"Hell no!" Then I thought why not? I wiped my tongue across it an immediately spit it out. He was HYSTERICAL. "That is disgusting! Oh my gosh", I wiped my mouth off. "I liked the taste of you though,"he said and I hopped on his lap. He kissed me and made us fall backwards. Then he slipped into me, making sure I came hard for him..... Again.

************

We were in his bed just resting because I was sore again.

"Chres... I still feel weird about this", I said.

"I know you do. I really want you to just get comfortable with me. Remember...... Being friends", he smiled.

"Yeah... I need to call my mom", I said taking the phone off his lap. I dialed her number, blocking his, and it rang.

"Hello sweetie", my moms voice said.

"How you know it was me?", I asked.

"Trust I know. So I heard you were kidnapped again...", she said.

"Not really. I voluntarily left with him. I hope you're not mad but I really care for him. Like, I was so relieved when he came. I thought he left", I said. I looked at Chres he ran his finger down his cheek like a tear was falling.

"It's okay. I just want you to stay safe. I need you to call me later though. The police are at our house right now investigating", she whispered.

"Okay. Bye. I love you", I said.

"I love you too", then he hung up.

I put the phone down and he started talking.

"Do you still like me? And don't change the subject. I wanna know how you really feel", he said.

I took a deep breath,"Yeah. I still like you. A lot actually.... It's really scaring me."

"I'm glad. And I'm ALSO glad that you want me. Your mouth isn't just good for back talking...", he smirked.

"SHUT UP", I laughed slapping him. He started to look mad. I quickly got off the bed.

Then he started laughing really, really hard,"IM JUST KIDDING AVA."

"You're so stupid", I smiled.

••••••••••••••••

They'd be a cute couple. Lol

COMMENT AND VOTE.

You Guys Are Slackin On Me:(