Chapter 12

CHAPTER 12

I opened my eyes and all I saw was a blur. There was a great pain in my chest and I groaned.

"AVA", I heard my mom yell. I couldn't quite see her though.

"M-mom?", I asked. I know it was her but I just wanted to make sure.

"NURSE SHE'S AWAKE", she yelled again. All this yelling was irritating me.

"Oh honey you've been out for 4 days already. And Chres. He's gone. The police haven't found him", she said.

So I risked my life for him and he just.... Leaves. Just like that. Did he even care?

"What time is it?", I asked.

"It's 3am... I'm tired as hell", she groaned.

"Go home and rest. I'm happy you were here but you could go now. I'm fine and awake", I said.

"Are you sure?"

"I'm sure, mom. Go."

She gave me a kiss on the head and left. The nurse still hasn't come and I was about to go crazy. I needed some painkillers! I lifted myself up but a mans voice said,"You have to sit down."

I couldn't see him but he sounded familiar. My vision got better and I saw the male nurse with a mask over his nose an down.

"You know I'm not sick or anything. You don't need a mask", I said rolling my eyes.

"Still got a smart mouth huh?", he asked.

My eyes widened and I jumped out the bed and into his arms. The pain was terrible but I didn't care. I don't know why I was so happy to see him.

"Chresanto! Oh my gosh I thought you left for good!", I whispered loudly.

"Yeah right. I wouldn't leave you, Ava", he said. "But we have to get you out of here. Like right now."

"Wait. I can't just leave", I said.

"Yes you can. I've got all the same supplies at my house. I just need you", he said smiling. I smiled too.

"But what about my mom..."

"You'll call her when we get to my house. Let her know what's going on and stuff", he explained.

"I don't think I can do it again though. I can't leave. I'm already here", I said looking down.

"Please. Just for a while. And then I'll bring you back. But if I make you fall in love with me, you have to stay", he said.

"Deal. But it's going to be really hard", I replied. Honestly, it probably wasn't going to be that hard because I liked him so much already.

"We have to go right now though! The hospital halls are practically empty.

I held my arms out for him,"Carry me."

He picked me up then walked out the door with his head down. For the cameras of course. We'd made it inside his car by the time security and nurses realized I was gone. They'd know that Chres has taken me again but he always left no trace.

***************

As soon as we got into the house, he walked me to the couch and sat me down. He took of my hospital dress thing for me.

"Ava, it's been like a week", Chres said taking his shirt off.

I lifted my eyebrows off,"Since?"

"You know what I'm talking about", he smirked.

It's like the pain didn't even bother me anymore once lips were on my neck. He sucked on one spot trying to give me a hickey.

"Don't tease me", I moaned. "Just get straight to it."

"You want me to?", he mumbled still sucking on my neck.

"Yes."

••••••••••••••

COMMENT AND VOTE FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER :)