Chapter 36

CHAPTER 36

I was over there toilet, throwing up again.

"You need to go to the hospital. Right now... Lets go", he demanded. I wiped my mouth with the towel and stood up. There was a sharp pain in my stomach, making me bend down.

"It hurts....", I cried. Chres picked me up bridal style and carried me to the car. He went back inside to, Im guessing, tell my mom. He came back out and sped to the nearest hospital.

******

"Ava Johnson?!", someone yelled from the door. Chres raised his hand and helped me walk to the doctors room. He sat me down on the bed them sat on the chair beside me. The doctor came in and closed the door.

"Hello. Im Dr. Moby. What seems to be the problem?", he asked.

Chres spoke up for me,"She's having serious stomach issues right now. There's sharp pains and she's throwing up constantly. She can barely even walk."

"I see..", he moved over to me. "Lay down for me please." I did as he said and lifted my shirt up. Chres' protective instincts kicked in.

"What are you doing?", he snapped.

"I'm checking..", was all he said. He pressed down on the middle of my stomach,"Does this hurt?" I shook her head. He pressed down on my lower stomach and it hurt so bad. I winced in pain and moved his hand away. Dr. Moby nodded and back away, writing down on his clipboard.

"When was the last time you two had unprotected sex?", he asked.

"What kind of question is that? I'm NOT pregnant!", I assured.

"About 3 or 4 days ago..", Chres said. Why was he answering this?

"Did you ever think you could be-"

"I CAN'T. I'm on birth control!", I yelled.

"Birth control isn't 100% preventable. It's a slim chance you can be pregnant. The signs are showing it. Just to be sure, go pee in this cup. We'll take some tests", the doctor said handing me the cup.

***

I came back into the room and gave the cup to him. He thanked me and walked out, closing the door behind him.

"I know you think it's impossible but.. What if you are pregnant?", Chres asked.

"I'm not."

"I said what if??"

"I'm not having this talk with you right now. I refuse", I said crossing my arms.

He continued anyways,"If you were, would you keep it?"

"Chres of course I would! Why would you even ask me that?", I gasped.

"I don't know Ava! I'm just scared. I thought you'd be disgusted having a baby with your kidnapper.."

"Chres!! I'm not even kidnapped right now! Technically, you're my boyfriend. If I had a baby with you, I would be a little disappointed of myself. Not because of you. I do love you Chresanto. I really do", I explained.

"Would you want to in the future? Have a baby with me, I mean...", he said quietly.

"Of course I would. Stop worrying yourself. We haven't even got any results yet", I said.

"I'm sorry....", he said with his head down.

"Chres what could you possibly be sorry for?"

"Kidnapping you. Beating you. Making you have sex with me. Getting you into all these situations. Ava I'm just sorry about everything", he sighed.

"Why are you saying all of this right now? That stuff happened a long time ago.."

He chuckled, "Anxiety. I'm just scared. But I truly am sorry. Kidnapping you might've been made your life terrible but you changed mine."

"Don't be sorry. I'm glad you kidnapped me. Not necessarily for beating me but everything else. Don't be mad at yourself okay?"

"Okay", he smiled.

The doctor walked in with papers in his hand. "So we found out what the problem was... You..............."

•••••••••••

LOLOLOLOL

TWO UPDATES THOUGH. IM PROUD.

VOTE AND COMMENT!!