Chp. 1 The First Encounter

A new character is born while aphmau is away, and like aphmau, her story starts in Phoenix Drop.

and her destiny begins...

_

She could feel it, the clearness of it, the peace. That sudden flush of rebirth, she thought that it would never end. Despite how much she enjoyed the feeling...she could tell that she was not long for this. The emptiness was hard to notice but it was there...

She gasped, where...where am I? she thought.

She pulled herself up, the surroundings were familiar but... different. the air was fresh and the sky was a clear blue, the flowers swayed in the gentle spring breeze, as did the trees sway. she looked around, surprised. She had woken up in a strange place not knowing why but with the scenery, it seemed that nothing was wrong. All she could do to keep herself from shuddering and her mind from flooding with questions was to watch how the trees swayed and listen to their leaves' reassuring whispers as the wind blew.

Enough of this, she thought. Picking a direction, she headed off. soon after walking as slow as possible to take in her surroundings she came across a stream of sorts. She cautiously bent down and formed a cup in her hands and was about to sip the fresh water.

"You!" someone yelled from behind.

She gasped and tore her attention from the water to the person. There was a man, more like a boy, he had messy, blonde hair. Almost the color of wheat. his eyes were a simple green and wore some form of armor. But none of that really mattered as the thing that had most or Iris's attention was the sword pointed at her. She just sat there, staring at him and his sword almost waiting for him to strike. 

To her surprise, he sheathed his sword. She didn't know what to do, so she sat in place. Silent.

"Whats your name?" he said with a proud tinge to his voice, apparently glad that he had the advantage but he was mostly sympathetic.

"I- why should I tell you?" She shot back at him. Indignant.

he thought for a moment, then chuckled, "Good question"

What? "Humph, well I'm glad you think so." she said sarcastically.

"Listen, I'm gonna have to take you in. Your on our lands technically so..."

"So I have to come with you." she said, down.

"yeah." he sighed, "but, cheer up. I doubt your the first bandit with a sense of humor so I'm sure you'll be fine."

"oh." That's reassuring. The young man stretched out his hand to help her up and she walked in front of him, towards the village that he mentioned to her while walking. Her mouth gaped open as her eyes came upon the large gate with a giant wall connecting to it. It went in both directions for as far as she could see. 

The young man came up to her from behind and said outloud, "Welcome to Phoenix Drop."

_

Please tell me what you think! I'll try to update it daily or as (often as possible).

and tell me if you have any suggestions!

-TheVoiceOfGlory