A/N: 101 READS!!!!

omg omg omg omg omg omg ommg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg ommg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg ommg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so happy! I've actually accomplished something in life! (jk)

but thank you guys! I didn't expect The Tales of Iris to reach so many reads in so little time (sure it's been out for like a month and a half but...) When I posted chapter 10 It was at 90 reads and then I watched a couple videos by aphmau and skydoesminecraft and then I went back on my account for a second and then I saw it. I was frozen for a few moments and was like: is this for real? and It was! I know to some of you that's not a major thing but to me it's amazing and the fact that it was not 100... but 101... makes it better. I don't know why but it does and I'm thankful to all of you who have been reading this.

so...heres a random pic I found online which has a peice of advice that I find VERY useful and I hope you will too. Every read on this book is a person somewhere in the world and every person is unique... YOU are unique. and dont forget that. You are all amazing and I'm glad to have impacted your lives by just a teeny tiny bit because you chose to click the "start reading" button.

 You are all amazing and I'm glad to have impacted your lives by just a teeny tiny bit because you chose to click the "start reading" button

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Thank you my little doves and keep you and your beautiful dreams soaring...

Just remember: Believe in yourself, because I believe in you.

-TheVoiceOfGlory