Minato x Reader.

Your P.O.V.
"Minato! You idiot!" I shouted and punched my best friend. We're currently at the academy and he accidentally tore my shirt off of me. Which left me in my bra. I felt so embarrassed and angry as all the boys in class stared at my (F/C) bra. I tried to cover myself the best I could until I found my bag. I brought an extra shirt with me everywhere in case something like this would ever happen. I quickly grabbed my bag and took out a black tank top. I huffed and put in on. I turned to glare at Minato, who was holding his cheek in pain.

I felt guilty, so I walked over to him and gently placed my hand on his bruised cheek. "(Y/N)-chan?" "One, two, three." I focused my chakra to my hand, my chakra turned green and in a couple of seconds Minato's bruise disappeared. I smiled and looked into Minato's beautiful blue eyes. He started to blush and gulp. I held my hand and looked away. "Minato, take a seat. Class will start." I whispered and sat in the back of the classroom. I put my head on the desk and sighed. Stupid Minato. I lifted my head to see our sensei with a girl who has red hair. I didn't care about what was going on so I rested my head on the table again.

"I'm Kushina Uzumaki, ya know!" The red haired girl suddenly shouted. My classmates giggled and started to gossip about her red hair. I watched her carefully and she clenched her fists. "I'm going to become the Village's first female Hokage!" She shouted with confidence. I smiled and stood up. I pointed at her and smirked kindly, "That's my dream too, Kushina. You seem worthy enough to compete against. Let's become Hokage together, okay?" I giggled. Suddenly, "I want to become a great Hokage, who will be admired by everyone in the village too." A calm voice stated with a smile. It was Minato's voice.

"Tomato!" "From now one, we'll call you tomato! You have a fat round face and your hair is red." Some kids bullied Kushina. I growled and punched one of them. I picked him up by his shirt and glared daggers at him. "You make our village look ignorant and stupid! You don't deserve to be a ninja if you treat someone so badly, so I suggest you walk away right now! Got it?" I shouted angrily. He gulped and nodded, I threw him down and faced Kushina. "Hey, sorry about those idiots. Are you okay?" I asked kindly. She nodded and thanked me.

~~~~~~~~~Weeks later~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your P.O.V.
It's been two weeks since Minato saved Kushina. They became a couple when he rescued her and complimented the beauty of her red hair. It still hurts to think about it. Minato was my best friend/teammate after all, which makes him talk about Kushina a lot...since I'm a female friend. Minato was the love of my life and it hurt so much to see him love someone else.

"Was I not pretty enough?" I whisper sadly to myself and let a tear slide down my cheek. I stared up at the blue sky that greatly reminded me of his beautiful blue eyes. "Not pretty enough for who, (Y/N)-chan?" Minato asked me while sitting next to me under a tree. I held my breath for a minuet and looked away. "N-No one..Minato." I replied and looked away. Minato sighed and placed a hand on my shoulder and gave it a gentle squeeze. "You're not ugly. How many times do I have to tell you this? Stop beating yourself up, you're perfect the way you are (Y/N)-chan. The guy you want attention from probably doesn't deserve you. You're an amazing kunoichi, any guy would be lucky to have you." Minato comforted me. 'If I was perfect, you would be mine.' I thought sadly. For Minato's sake, I put on a fake smile and thanked him.

~~Timeskip to Kushina's pregnancy~~

Minato's P.O.V.
I told (Y/N) to meet me here at my home an hour ago. She hasn't shown up, but I hope she will. She's been my best friend nearly our whole lives and she deserves to know before anyone else. There was a faint knock at my door and I opened it to reveal the (H/C) kunoichi. She smiled and bowed. "Lord Hokage." She teased, I chuckled and shook my head. "Come in, you goof. Take a seat. There's something I must speak to you about." I smiled and led her to the table. She sat down and gave me a questioning look.