Jiraiya x Reader Pt.1

A badly injured Jiraiya lied on your bed and you glared at him. He shuddered and avoided eye contact. You slammed your fist down on the table, breaking it. He jumped at the sound. "Why? After all those times she tried to kill you, why go back? You know she doesn't love you." you stated with your arms crossed. You see, you were Jiraiya's best friend, the only girl who didn't mind his perverted attitude. Why? Well, you were in love with him.

In fact, you loved him so much that you would help him with his book. Of course, you would never let him take a peak at your body. You respected yourself more than that. "I'm sorry (Y/N), but I'm completely in love with that woman." Jiraiya replied with a crooked smile. That hurt. You thought to yourself. You forced a small smile and shook your head. "Fool." you said.

Most days, you were able to handle all the things Jiraiya would say about Tsunade. However, today wasn't one of those days. You sighed and grabbed your ninja pouch. It was filled with everything you needed, in case you encountered an enemy. "I'm going to go for a walk, I'll be back later." you stated before leaving Jiraiya all alone in your apartment. 

Jiraiya's P.O.V.
(Y/N) has been acting strange lately. I want to ask her what's been bothering her, but as stubborn as she is she won't tell me. I have a bad feeling. I sighed and stared at the ceiling above me. I smiled. (Y/N) (L/N), the granddaughter of Tobirama. Her and Tsunade are rivals, but (Y/N) beats Tsunade in Medical Ninjutsu and speed. They're both very beautiful. However, (Y/N) has a nice body.

What are you doing thinking about (Y/N) like that? I can't help it. She drives me crazy, but I can't tell her that. She's my best friend. I sat up and made my way to Ichiraku. I couldn't shake the bad feeling that I had. I accidentally bumped into a woman. I apologized, but she smiled. "Hello Jiraiya, how are you my boy?"

It was (Y/N)'s mother. "Hello Ma'am, I'm doing well. How about you?" I asked. "I'm doing fine, just waiting until the day I become a grandmother. Sadly, (Y/N) still isn't married." she smiled sadly. I didn't know what to say. She placed her wrinkly hand on my cheek and smiled. "Sometimes I wish she married you. She won't admit it, but you're the most important person to her. She'd do anything for you." she stated. My eyes widened. After hearing those words, I was starting to believe they were true. (Y/N) has done a lot for me.

She's fixed my mistakes and constantly stood up for me. She helped me write my books. She's always been there. "It was nice seeing you Jiraiya. Take care of my daughter for me." Her mother said and walked away. I knew what I had to do. I had to find (Y/N) and tell her how I feel.

Your P.O.V.
"Stupid man." I muttered. The tears were threatening to fall and I let them spill freely. I didn't care how dangerous the forest was at night. I just needed to get away. I continued to walk until I found a large tree. I sat underneath it and looked at the stars shining brightly. For a moment, everything was peaceful.

I rested my chin on my knees. "What's so special about Tsunade? What does she have that I don't?" you whispered. You remembered the days you and Tsunade were so close. After all, you were family. She was your best friend, until she took Dan away from you. That's when you stumbled upon Jiraiya, who made you forget about Dan. Unfortunately, he was madly in love with Tsunade too.

"Oh, my dear (Y/N). Don't cry. He's not worth your tears." A deep voice cooed. My eyes widened. Why didn't I sense him? I looked up to see his golden eyes. "O-Orochimaru?" I whispered. He placed his cold hand on my left cheek. "Yes, dear, it is me. I told you I would come back." Orochimaru whispered, embracing you in a hug. Automatically, my arms wrapped around him and held him tightly.

"You can't be here, the village won't forgive you for what you've done." I worriedly stated, pushing him away. He giggled and shook his head. "I don't want to come back to the village, my dear. I came back for you."

Orochimaru's P.O.V.
She's vulnerable, heartbroken, and angry. Perfect. She'll be easier to manipulate. "For me? Why?" she asked. "When I left, I told you I would come back. You asked me to help you get over your love for Jiraiya. So, here I am. I want to take you with me and together, we can discover jutsu and create our own. Think about it. What has the village done for you? They don't appreciate you and your hard work. You were the one that discovered endless cures, not Tsunade, yet they idolize her. They say she's the best, but really, you're the one that can heal any disease you encounter." I stated.

It was the truth. Everyone applauds Tsunade for being the best, but (Y/N) has always been several steps ahead of Tsunade. "You're right, the village didn't do anything for me. I'll join you, Orochi." she stated and hugged me tighter. I grinned proudly. "I promise to take care of you." I promised.

Jiraiya's P.O.V.
She can't do this. She just can't. "(Y/N), don't do it, don't go with him. You can't do this to yourself..to the village...to me." I begged. She looked at me with cold eyes. They held sadness, anger, and hatred. "Why do you care?" she spat. "You know why. You're my best friend, the strongest kunoichi I know, and you're the love of my life. You can't do this to yourself. You're better than this. Orochimaru can't make you happy." I said.

"The love of your life? Ha! Don't make me laugh. You're in love with Tsunade, you have always been. You're just saying things to make me come back to the village, so I can be your nurse. I'm done Jiraiya." she stated with a cold expression. "This isn't what your grandfather would have wanted! Can't you see that!? If he were here, he would'v-" "DON'T USE HIM AGAINST ME!" she cut me off.

"He loved and protected the village. Being the granddaughter of a Hokage, I thought you would understand. You love the village.." I tried to convince her, but the hate consumed her. "I loved you Jiraiya, I put up with all of the stupid things you did. I listened to you go on and on about how you love Tsunade. I healed you when you were on the verge of death. I took care of you. I taught Medical Ninjutsu to young kunoichi who praise Tsunade for giving them advice and telling them they can enhance their bodies. I'm done. I always get the short end of the stick and I am leaving." she said, with tears streaming down her face.

"Don't try to stop me, because I'll rip your heart out." she growled when I tried to take a step towards her. I didn't want to hurt her, but she was ready to fight. I sighed and turned away. "Goodbye, Jiraiya." she whispered in my ear before the darkness took over my vision. How did she? Genjutsu.

[A/N]: I apologize for my absence, but thank you for reading, voting, and commenting! ❤