Neji x Uchiha!Reader

"Neji, I'm serious. If you don't do anything about it, I will." Hiashi sternly said to Neji. Neji looked away and nodded. He knew what he had to do. He didn't want to do this to her, but it wasn't his choice. Orders were orders. He reached her home and sighed. He knocked and waited patiently.

The (H/C) haired kunoichi answered the door and smiled. "Neji! I was wondering when you would be here. Come in, there's something I want to show you!" (Y/N) happily pulled her boyfriend into her kitchen and sat down. She was excited to tell him the news. Until she noticed Neji's odd behaviour.

"Is everything okay? Did your uncle push your buttons again? Darling, you can tell me." She spoke softly to him in a gentle voice. His heart ached at the thought of losing her. "No, it's just that..I don't think we should be together anymore." He whispered. He looked away, refusing to look into her (E/C) eyes. Usually, the members of the Uchiha clan have onyx eyes, but (Y/N) was different.

"Why? Neji.." she whispered, sadness lacing in her voice. He quickly blinked the tears away and held a stoical expression. "I'm going to be the head of the Hyuga, since Lady Hinata is with Naruto. My uncle said I'm going to need children and I don't think Uchiha's and Hyuga's will create a good offspring. We both have the Kekkei Genkai and if we do have children, it won't be guaranteed that the child would inherit the Byakugan." Neji said.

By now, (Y/N) was crying and wiping the tears from her eyes. "I should've listened to Sasuke, he knew you wouldn't want me. Did you even love me!? Was it all a lie?!?! If you truly loved me, you wouldn't care about what our children would be like!" She spat at Neji with tears falling from her eyes. She was hurt and angry. She started to pack her things and Neji tried to stop her. "Hey! Calm down." He said sternly and held her arm.

She flinched away from him and growled. "Don't touch me! I'm leaving! Goodbye Neji." She said through gritted teeth. "I said calm down!" He shouted. Her eyes were closed, but when she opened them, Neji's featureless eyes met the Sharingan. He knew the moment she activates her Sharingan..it means she serious and ready to get down to business.

"I said goodbye, Neji." She said sternly. He wasn't letting her get away that easy, so he activated his Byakugan. He spun her around and squeezed her arm. "Look, I'm serious, so you better listen! I've been your boyfriend ever since the Chunin Exams. Me breaking up with you has to hurt, but you don't go running away from your problems! You're better than that, so don't pack up and leave just because of me." Neji growled.

(Y/N) was confused, but she glared at him. "You should know by now, I'm not scared of that stupid Byakugan. Even if it is much more powerful than the Sharingan, I'm not scared. After all, I'm Shisui and Itachi Uchiha's little cousin. I'm not afraid of you. I'll be taking my leave. Besides, if I stay..it's not like it makes a difference in your life." She said.

She quickly got her things together in a bag that was easy to carry. She made her way towards the Hokage's office and sighed. She loved Konoha and she loved her friends, but this was the best thing to do. Her heart ached as she spotted all of her friends at Ichiraku. She quickly hid her face and tried to walk by without being seen. "Hey (Y/N)!" Naruto greeted her loudly. (Y/N) sighed and mentally face palmed herself. "Hey Naruto!" She said with a smile, Naruto wrapped his arms around her shoulder. "Wanna join us? I'll pay. Maybe we can invite Neji too, huh?" Naruto asked.

Her throat burned when she heard Naruto mentioned Neji's name. "Thank you, but I must talk to the Hokage. Maybe next time." She managed to say with a smile. "Alright, have fun!" Naruto waved her goodbye. She hurried to the Hokage's office and knocked. "Enter." Tsunade said. She opened the door and came in quietly. She bowed out of respect. "Lady Hokage, I would like to explain my situation." (Y/N) stated. Tsunade gave (Y/N) her full attention and made sure nobody was eavesdropping.