Jiraiya x Reader Pt.2

Your P.O.V.
Chains. It's what has prevented me from escaping. I hung my head and started to cry. The door swung open to reveal the devil himself. Orochimaru. His grin sent shivers down my spine. If looks could kill, Orochimaru would've been dead by now. "How are you doing today, my dear?" he asked and caressed my cheek. I spat in his face and smiled. "If you want to play that game, I'll be happy to start." he creepily whispered. Immediately, I started to regret what I just did.

He pulled his table towards me and my heart dropped. There was scalpels everywhere and alcohol. "You're too stubborn to give it to me, so I might as well just get it myself. I didn't want to do this to you, but you left me no choice." Orochimaru stated. He grabbed one of the scalpels and ran it along my cheek. The wound stung afterwards. Suddenly, he plunged the scalpel into my chest. Pain rushed through my body and I started to scream. "Stop! Stop! You don't know what you're doing!!" I screamed.

Orochimaru chuckled darkly as my blood was everywhere. "So, now you want to be cooperative? It's too late for that." he stated and began to stick his arm into my body. I was suffering. Suddenly, the door was knocked down and Jiraiya stood there with wide eyes. I smiled at him and cried. "You found me.." I whispered before the darkness took over my sight. 

~~~~~~~~~~A month later~~~~~~~~~~

Your P.O.V.
That's the only thing I remember from that day. It was like a song stuck on repeat. That's the only thing I thought about these days. It's weird. Am I dead? Possibly. I don't feel like I'm in my body. In fact, I don't feel anything at all. I just want answers. Suddenly, there was a bright light. "(Y/N). Can you hear me?" Jiraiya's voice. I felt a sharp pain everywhere. In that moment, I wished I was dead. The pain was too much, I started to scream and breathe heavily. My eyes glanced across the room and I closed them once more. "Ahhh!" I groaned and cried.

"(Y/N), calm down!" a woman's voice commanded. I didn't listen. "Who's (Y/N)? What did you do to me!?" I cried and screamed in agony. My head was throbbing with pain. My chest, my chest hurt the most. Tears ran down my face as I moved around. Suddenly, I couldn't move anymore. The pain slowly went away and I sighed in relief. I finally opened my eyes again and looked at the people around me. There was a man with spiky white hair and a woman with hazel eyes and a blue rhombus on her forehead. She looked really young and beautiful.

"(Y/N), my name is Tsunade." she introduced herself. I calmed down a little, she seemed to be trustworthy. "Hello Tsunade. Is that my name? (Y/N)?" I hesitantly asked. "Yes, that's your name." she replied with a soft smile. She was holding back emotions. I looked at the man who had emotions of hurt evident on his face. "Hi, my name is (Y/N)." I stated with a small smile. His eyes widened and they began to water. "Hello, (Y/N). My name is Jiraiya. I found you and I saved your life." he whispered.

Tsunade told me it was the truth and told me a story about how he found me. However, I knew it didn't sound right. Something felt off. I looked at the man named Jiraiya and I smiled. "Thank you for saving my life. I really appreciate it." I stated and closed my eyes.

Jiraiya's P.O.V.
She doesn't remember anything. It's not her fault, but it hurts me the most. She doesn't remember how close we once were and all the memories we created together. She doesn't remember, but I do. Everything will never be the same now. "Tsunade? Is it okay if Jiraiya were to stay with me here?" (Y/N) asked so innocently. Tsunade said it was up to me. I was a horrible best friend in the past, but now, I can redeem myself for being here when she needs me most.

It was beginning to get dark and (Y/N) stared at me. Her shining (E/C) eyes observed every feature. "Jiraiya, did you know me before?" she asked out of the blue. I nodded and smiled. "Even after losing your memory, you're incredibly smart. I knew you wouldn't believe the story Tsunade told you." I stated with a small chuckle. (Y/N) smiled and played with her fingers. "To be fair, it did sound sketchy. You two seemed to have known me too. There was that look in your eyes." she replied.

"You're probably wondering why I wanted you to stay with me. Unfortunately, I don't have a great answer. All I know is that I don't want you to leave. I feel safe around you, Jiraiya." she said with a light blush dusting her cheeks. My heart rushed with joy. I felt extremely happy. So, I made a promise right here, that I would always care for her and be there.

~~~~~~~~~Four Years Later~~~~~~~

Your P.O.V.
It's been a long four years since that day. I had to learn everything all over again. Shortly after that, my memory came back to me and everything was overwhelming. I vowed to find Orochimaru, to take what was rightfully mine. I sealed my research in my body with a seal that only I knew. The way to get it was to kill me. Orochimaru didn't want to lose me, but his patience ran thin and he decided it wasn't worth it. Kabuto could potentially break the seal, which meant I had to act fast.

However, I can't, not right now. "Mommy! I want more food please?" my three year old daughter said politely. A smile made its way to my face and I happily took her dish. I'll never forget what I went through when I was pregnant with her. She makes me happy. As if on cue, Jiraiya walked through the door with an exhausted look, but he immediately smiled when he seen us. He kissed (D/N)'s forehead and gave me a hug. "How was the mission?" I asked. "Easy, but I hate the distance." he stated with a sigh.

He sat down and ate the food I saved for him. "I have good news." I whispered softly. (D/N)'s looked up with curiosity sparkling in her eyes. Jiraiya studied my face in search for a clue. "The doctor said I'm three months pregnant." I announced. Their faces lit up with joy. I was happy. We were happy. After dinner, I put (D/N) to sleep and I lied in bed with Jiraiya. "I bet it's a boy." he said with a bright smile. I shook my head and snuggled close to him. "I love you Jiraiya." "I love you more." he replied before I dozed off.

[A/N]: I'm so sorry it took so long to complete. 😢