Back To Reality

3rd Person View
It was all over, the Glitter Force have won against the Fairytale Baddies. They all cheered and high fived eah other.
"Victory is ours!" Emily cheered out.
"No more Baddies to harm us!" Lily said as she faced the sky.
April laughed, "Make sure not to Jinx yourself Lils!"
"Hopefully you won't!" Chloe teased. Lily playfully punched them. Then Kelsey spoke up. "Do you girls think we should head back to Earth?"
"Yeah, I think we should." Chloe said, "We have missed alot of class lately..."
They all agreed. Emily used her wand to make a portal appear. They all jumped into the portal and back into the real world. They teleported to the park. "I think it's time we should head home. Our parents might be worried sick." Kelsey said.
"Yeah. See you girls in class tomorrow!" Emily said. All turned back to their normal selves and waved goodbye to each other.

Emily's P.O.V
I walked down the park path way and to my house. I opened the door and saw my Mum in thekitchen. She turned around and saw me. She ran over to me and gave me a tight hug. Soon, I felt water on my sholder.
"E..Emily? Where have you been?" My Mum said. I hugged back.
"Umm, I've been. Uh." I had to think a bit and thought of something, "I've been on a school trip to, um somewhere. We stayed overnight."
"Okay. At least I know and you're safe." She let go of me, "Maybe you should go to your room and take a rest." I nodded my head. I dashed up to my room, opened the door, and jumped onto my bed. I did a sigh of relief.

Kelsey's P.O.V
I ran to my house and opened the door. I walked around a bit. I saw my parents in the living room.
"Hey Mum, Dad." I said, happily. They both turned around and looked stunned. My Mum got up and walked over to me, smiling.
"Where have you been Kelsey?"
"Umm, I've been out with my friends. We had a Sleepover?" I was unsure what to say. She hugged me, so did my Dad.
"We're glad your back..." They both said. I closed my eyes and smiled.

Lily's P.O.V
I still had shivers going up my back. I walked to my house and saw my Dad gardening. I walked up to him,
"Hi Dad!" I cheered out. He turned and dropped his shovel. He got up and walked to my, touched my face and said,
"Lily? Is it you?"
"Yep! The one and only!"
We laughed and went inside the house.

April's P.O.V
I ran down the pathway. I mean, I still gotta run! I ran up to my door step and opened the door. I walked in to where the kids were olaying. I slide the door sideways. The kids stopped playing and ran up to me, hugging me tightly.
"APRIL!" They all said.
"Yay. I'm gladnyou miss me and all but. C-can you let go. April's loosing air." I said. They let go of me.
"Sorry..." They said. I laughed.
"So, who wants to go to the park?"
Thy all nodded and raced out he door.

Chloe's P.O.V
I walked down the path where bushes with flowers blossomed. It looked beautiful. The path led me straight to my house, I got up to the door and knocked on it. I heard my Mum speak,
"I'm coming!" I heard foorteps and the handle twist side ways. I saw my Mum. I embraced her. She took it by surprise but embraced back.
"Chloe! You're home." She stroked my hair.
"Yeah." I said. I saw the Moon rise into the sky. My Mum told me to get some rest so I went to my room. Got changed into my sleepwear and into bed. But before I was going to shut my eyes, I heard a wooden plank creak. I shot up and looked around. Nothing. Maybe it's just me. I went back under the covers. But it still feels as if something or someone is watching me.

(Authour's Note)
Hey. First chapter is up! I had to reupload this because it deleted half the story.
But at least I've written it now. Enjoy amazing peeps!
Danionette