Loving You Beyond The Steps Of Love

3rd Person View (Oh Shoot!)
Rascal was placing small Butterfly kisses along Beauty's neck, making his way to her collarbone. He was nibbling her skin gently as he tried to find her, Sweet Spot. Soon, he found it. But just to tease her, he just licked the spot, this made Beauty upset, "Rascal...!" She complained.
"Alright, don't worry my Beauty. There's lots to go round..." Rascal smirked and sank his teeth into her soft skin. Causing Beauty to moan in this great feeling. It was definitely a new experience for Beauty, she hasn't done this before; neither has Rascal!
Rascal was certainly giving Beauty amazing pleasure. Beauty wrapped her arms round his neck as he continued to give her pleassure. He soon stopped.
"Aww, why did you stop?" Beauty said, sadly.
"Well, you gotta keep going with me if you want pleassure from me..." Rascal teased her. Again, he laid her down and kissed her, roughly. As the kiss continued, he licked her lips, permitting for entrance. Beauty easily accepted and Rascal slid his tongue in. Their tongues danced. During the Kiss, Rascal snaked a hand round Beauty's body. He reached for the zip of her suite, he got hold of it. Slowly, he zipped the suite down. Once the zip was down, they both separated from the kiss, with a long string of saliva connected to both their lips. Then they both sat up. Rascal slid the top of the suite sown to her waist; leaving Beauty in her white bra. Rascal blushed at his site. Beauty smirked. "Like what you see?"
"U-Uh Huh!" Rascal stuttered out.
"My turn!" Beauty teased and pinned him down on the couch. She sat on him and placed her hands on his chest. Beauty started undoing his bottons. Once the bottons were undone, she also slid his top down to his waist. Beauty blushed seeing Rascal wigh his suite off. His fair, muscular body.
"You like what you see love?" Rascal teased.
"Y-Yes..." Beauty responded. Rascal then began kissing her again. He snaked him hands round Beauty's body to find the clip of the bra. He  finally found the clip and snaked his other hand round. With both hands, he unclipped the bra loose and broke the kiss. He slid the bra off leaving Beauty with her breast out. Rascal blushed. "You likey...?" Beauty said, soothingly.
"You're beautiful..."
"They don't call me Beauty for nothing." Beauty explained. Rascal jumped and made his way to one of the mounts. But before he began to suck the mount, he edged his face closer to the two and licked the gap in between. "H-Hey! Enough
te-easing!" Beauty shivered, Rascal chuckled. He continued licking that area and began to make his way slowly up the mount. Once he was at the top, he began to suck and bite on it. Beauty moaned in the pain but then the pain disappeared and got replaced by great pleassure. "Ooohh, that feels good..."
Beauty felt Rascal smirk on her breast. Without leaving the other one out, he massaged it with his free hand; making Beauty moan in pleassure again. But after minutes, Rascal stopped. "I enjoyed that you know." Beauty said.
"Well, you gotta return the favour. You know you want to." Rascal teased; Beauty smirked. Beauty waggled a finger up and down, signalling him to stand up. He did so. Beauty got down on her knees. She got hold of the yellow belt and unbuckled it, throwing it aside. Then Beauty slowly began to strip Rascal's suite all the way down. It came off and Beauty threw it aside. What was left in site was his shorts. Beauty thought of an idea, she placed her hands on his,
*Ahem*
, member and began stroking it, up and down on the fabric. Already, as a reward, Rascal began to moan. "B-Beauty, get on w-with it..." Beauty smirked and lowered his shorts revealing his, friend. She got hold of his member and began rubbing it. Soon it hardened. Beauty edged her face close to it and licked the tip; teasing him. "That's what you gt for teasing me all the time..." Beauty purred, as she continued licking the tip. Rascal definitly wasn't happy with this.
"Beauty! Come on, I can't stand this much longer!" Rascal wined. Beauty chuckled. Then she took his whole length in. Rascal moaned in pleassure as she started to move her head up and down. "Just like that..." Rascal said. After another few minutes, Rascal couldn't hold it in much longer. He reached his climax and shot his sticky seed in her mouth. Beauty playfully took it down her throat.
"You taste nice.." She said, swallowing the rest down.
"I bet you taste sweeter." Rascal said.
"Only one way to find out.." Beauty spread her arms out. Rascal launched himself at her, pinning her down onto the couch. He sank his hand down onto the suite, which was half way down her body, and pulled it all the way down. He threw it aside next to his own clothes. He looked down at the fabric and placed his hand onto the fabric. He started to rub that area, making Beauty shiver and wetting her area. Rascal smiled and ran his fingers up and down her hips. Beauty began to laugh. "H-Hey! Sto-op!" Beauty laughed. Rascal chuckled and stopped.
"You're cute when you laugh.." Rascal complimented. But he locked his eyes on wet patch of the fabric. He got hold of the side and slowly slid it down. When it was down to her ankles, he threw it to the side. "Let's see how sweet you really are." Rascal licked his lips. He edged his face close to her entrance and licked her juices. Beauty moaned, such a great feeling. The sensation of his tongue moving around her entrance was a feeling that couldn't be set to words. Once he licked all the juices away he sat back up and looked at Beauty. "You're delicious." Rascal said. Beauty blushed. "Let's go a step further shall we?" Rascal licked his fingers.
"Alright, but go slow first..." Beauty said, scared.
"I will." Rascal said. Beauty spread her legs open and Rascal slid two fingers in. Beauty groaned in displeasure. But once her walls moved to his size, the displeasure was disappeared into thin air, and replacing with pleassure.
"Oh, that feels good, keep going..." Beauty moaned. Rascal chuckled. Beauty moaned in pleassure but then shot her juices at him. He pulled his fingers out and licked them.
"You're very sweet Beauty." Rascal continued licking his fingers, "Are you ready for the big one?"
"Yep, but go slow..."
"I will I will.."
Beauty spread her legs wide open for Rascal's member to come into her Womanhood. Rascal got ready and stuck the tip in. Beauty groaned in pain, then ended up tearing up. Rascal went to her face and licked the tears away. "Don't worry, it'll go away." Rascal assured her. Then pushed his whole length into her. Beauty groaned into more pain. Before Rascal moved, he waited for Beauty to tell him to go. Soon, Beauty nodded her head, Rascal nodded and started to move in and out of her. Beauty was groaning in pain. But then pain was replaced by pure pleasure. "Ohh, keep going my love!" Beauty pleaded. Rascal did so and quickened his pace. Beauty wrapped her arms round Rascal's body, digging her nails into his back.
"Oh Beauty! I'm so close!" Rascal said.
"S-So am I!" Beauty said. Then after ten minutes, Beauty shot her warm sticky liquid onto Rascal's member. Rascal did the same and shot his sticky seed into her Womanhood.
They both went over to the bed and wrapped themselves inside the blanket. Beauty laid down, so did Rascal. They looked at each other.
"Love you forever..."
They both sang. Kissed each other once more, and fell asleep in each others arms.

(Author's Note)
You have no fucking clue how hard that was to write. And I had a flippen headache too. But imma proud of it. Especially written for;
FlameClaws
and
Candyp0pps
See you shoon!
Danionette