Show Me How Much You Love Me

Beauty's P.O.V
"I-I'm S-So Sor-rry!" I exclaimed and fell into Lucky's arms. She wrapped them round me and tried to calm me down.
"It's alright Beauty... I'm here, Sshhh..." Lucky said, soothingly. I cried and cried like no tomorrow. I looked into Lucky's eyes, she looked at me with Joy and Happiness. All I could do was just wet my eyes more, Lucky wiped them away. "It's over now Beauty..."
"B-But Ras-scal..." I cried lookin at his lifeless body, I rested my hand on his Cheek; which made me cry more.

Lucky's P.O.V
Wow, I feel so bad for Beauty. The other girls came over to help me out.
"It's alright Beauty... He should be in a Better place now..." Peace said, holding her sholder. But Beauty didn't turn round, she was too focused on Rascal's Lifeless body.
"Yeah... Peace is right." Sunny said.
"He's up with the Gods..." Spring said.
We heard a few sniffles from Beauty then she was in eye contact with all of us.
"I-I'm Su-uper-r Sor-rry Girls-s..." Beauty teared out, "I jus-st duno wh-what
ca-ame over m-me..."
We all smiled and group hugged her. I heard her let out a sigh and managed to hug back. I smiled even more. I stood up and offered a hand for Beauty to take. She shakily took my hand and stood up too, but then looked back at Rascal.
"What about Raskey?" She asked. I was unsure what to say, but thought of something.
"Maybe we could bring him with us, to see some Doctors?" I suggested, but Beauty shook her head.
"The Ice Blast I used was way too powerful... There's no hope..."
"There's always hope Beauty..." Sunny assured her.
"Yeah, if you believe hard enough..." Spring said.
"But your belief comes from the Heart..." Peace said. She smiled and came to hug us.
"Thank you Girls!" She said.
"We're Friends Forever!" Spring cheered.
"And Ever!" Peace added on. We all laughed.

Beauty's P.O.V
I was glad they still want me as their Friend. After all the things that has happened. But then I saw something in the corner of my eye. I gasped and ran over to them. "Brooha! Ulric! Brute! Are you guys alright?" I knelt down holding Brooha's hand. She looked at me.
"Yes, I'm fine Chloe." Brooha said.
"We're the Bad End Minions..." Ulric started.
"Nothing can hurt us!" Brute said with triumph.
"All except one..." I sighed and pointed at Rascal's dead body, "I killed him..."
"I'm sure that wasn't on purpose." Ulric held my sholder.
I let out a sigh, "I know it wasn't, but I feel as if I did."
There was a few moments of Silence until Lucky gasped. She turned round so that the other girls, Sunny, Peace and Spring, were facing me. They all sounded as if they were cheering; they nodded to each other. Peace made her way to me. "Beauty? Is it alright if we go over to Rascal?" She asked.
"Yes sure..." I permitted her. The girls made there way to Rascals body.

Lucky's P.O.V
I took off my Glitter Pack and placed it on Rascal's chest mount. Sunny, Peace and Spring did the same. "Let's hope this works Girls." I hoped.
"For Beauty!" Peace cheered. We all connected hands with each other.
"Who's first?" Spring asked.
"I will. My idea, I go first." I said. I closed my eyes and concentrated so that the spirit can find my Glitter Pack. When I felt it was connected I said,
"Glitter Force! Sparkle Storm!"
Then a huge Streak of Pink made its way to the sky.
"Glitter Force! Sparkle Fire!" Sunny said, as the Streak of Orange followed my Pink.
"Glitter Force! Sparkle Lightning!" Peace shouted. Streaks of Yellow followed on.
"Glitter Force! Sparkle Shot!" Spring said, the Streak of Green flew up to join the other three. The powers were flowing in and out of our bodies. Once we felt it was right, I said, "Ready Girls! Altogether!"
"Shining Bright! Here Comes The Glitter Force! We Call Upon The Rainbow Healing!"
Then a Huge Ball of moving light came floating down and making an Aura round Rascal. We all separated and backed up to Beauty and the Minions.
"What's happening?!" Beauty asked, scared. Then, before I could answer, a huge boom was heard, sending us all down.

Peace's P.O.V
Oh God, it's too strong! I ended up getting caught into the wind. But then a hand caught me. It was Ulric.
"Hold on Peace!" He said, fishing me to him. Soon I was in his arms. I blushed by his movements. Maybe I did like him after all. I just closed my eyes and held onto Ulric.

Brute's P.O.V
Woe, that's such strong wind. I saw Sunny, who was trying her best to keep till. Gradually, I made my way to her. I wrapped my hands round her.
"Don't worry Sunny, I got cha!"
I felt her blush on me. I smiled a slight smile.

Beauty's P.O.V
Soon enough the Wind stopped blowing, the aura disappeared leaving Rascal on the floor. I dashed over to him and knelt down. I look down and held his hand and squeezed it. I closed my eyes and held him close.
"It didn't work..." I said, crying. There was silence for a while until I heard something. It was Rascal, he coughed a bit. I look at his now conscious body. He sat up.
"Beauty?" He said.
"Raskey!" I cried and jumped into his arms. He wrapped his arms round me.
"Hello my Bad End Beauty." Rascal said. I cried even more.
"You're okay!" I said, cupping his cheek. I kissed him hard, he did too.
"Okay you two, let's head to the Shadow Realm. You can continue there." Brooha said. We all laughed.
"Right Brooha!" Rascal said, picking me up Bridal style and teleporting back.

●•●In The Shadow Realm●•●

Beauty's P.O.V
I'm so glad that we're all together again. The Minions and Glitter Force are back together. No more fighting.
Once we all got back, we went to the Main Lobby. Surprisingly, Peace and Ulric are together and Sunny and Brute are together. I smiled. But then I thought of something.
"Hey Raskey, I gotta ask you something... in Private..." I said. He nodded and made his way to his Room. He sat on his couch, I was on his lap.
"So, what is it?" He asked.
"This sounds stupid but I gotta ask you if..." I bit my lip, "Do you Hate me?"
He looked shocked as if he didn't understand a word I was saying, "What?! Of course I don't!"
"You sure, I killed you..."
"Don't say that, you didn't do that on purpose."
"But, I shot you!"
"I only did it to protect your friends..."
"Well, it was my blast, my fault, I killed you. I shouldn't deserve your love..." I cried. He took my chin and kissed my salty lips. I looked at him straight in the eye.
"Look Beauty, I love you no matter what..."
"You can't prove it though..." I said and got off his lap to make my way to the door. I was going to reach for the handle but then I felt Rascal wrap his arms round me. I sighed in defeat.
"I have a way Beauty..." Rascal whispered. I was going to respond but then he kissed me hard on the lips. He slid his hand to the door knobe and I heard it lock. He slowly made his way to the couch and laid me on there. He was above me as I was underneath him. He kissed down harder. Then soon broke the kiss. I was upset that he broke it. But then he did surprise me because I helt him moving down to my neck. He laid Butterfly kisses down my neck. I couldn't help but let out a slight moan.
I was liking this feeling, alot.

(Author's Note)
OMG OMG OMG!
I WANNA KEEP WRITING BUT MY FINGERS HAVE CRAMPS! I WILL START WRITING THIS, WHILE MY TABLET IS CHARGING. IM FANGIRLING HARD RIGHT NOW!
Danionette