They Hurt Me...

Kelsey's P.O.V
My eyes fluttered open. I saw my friends on the floor, who were slowly regaining consciousness.
"Emily! Are you okay?" I asked. I helped her up.
"Y-Yeah..." she slowly said.
"What h-happened?" Lily asked holding her head.
"The Baddies defeated us." April said.
"We gotta stay positive. We can easily escape because they forgot to add bars to this cell!" I said.
"I think there is ba--" Liky started but I charged out but then banged my head.
"Ow!" I said.
"Me and my big mouth..." Lily said.

Brute's P.O.V
We were all sittin round a table. I was really surprised that the Newbie defeated the Glitter Force.
"Wait. So you're telling me that Chloe defeated the Glitter Force?!" I exclaimed.
"Her own Friends?!" Ulric bursted out.
"Yep! I stood there and watched. I was going to defend but she wanted to. So I allowed her." Rascal explained.
"That's my girl!" Brooha congratulated her.
"Thanks! But I didn't use my attack. I used their attack against themselves!" Chloe said.
"Wow. I wish I was that smart." I said. We all laughed.

Ulric's P.O.V
"So, what now?" I asked wih my head in hand.
"Do you mind if I go talk to them." Chloe spoke up. We all looked at each other.
"Sure!" Me and Brute said.
"Go ahead!" Brooha said.
"Be back soon." Rascal said. Chloe giggled,
"I'm not gone for long." And gave him a kiss on the lips. Then left. I was eye widened and flustered,
"Boy I wish she was my Girlfriend..." I said sadly. Next thing I knew, I got slapped by Brooha and Brute.
"What did he say?" Rascal said looking suspicious.
"NOTHING!!" I said waving my hands rapidly.

Chloe's P.O.V
I was walking down the hallways of the Shadow Realm. I really think I gotta get Rascal or The Others to show me around more. Eventually, I got there. I saw the cells, there was a cell containing something Pink, Orange, Yellow and Green. I walked over then and I crossed my arms,
"Well, nice to be face to face again?" I said facing them with a smile.
"N-No, it really I-isn't." Lily said trying to get up.
"Y-You b-betrayed us for h-him." Kelsey tearfully said. I just stood there watching them struggle.
"And seriously, why Invisible bars?" April said, gettin up and going face to face with Chloe.
"Listen here April, this was my cell when I first arrived here. I managed to live." I teased them. Then Emily got up running up against the bars,
"I SWEAR, WHEN YOU TRY AND ATTACK US AGAIN, I WILL SLAUGHTER YOU INTO BITS FIRST!" Emily screamed. I fell to the ground covering my ears. It wore off so I got up.
"Wow, that was seriously loud Emily..." I said. Emily looked as if she was going to cry and she did start. Droplets of water fell to the ground. Then Kelsey came up to me,
"What's wrong with you Chloe?!" Kelsey screamed and slapped me across the face. I winced a bit but the stinging feeling went away.
"Did you just slap me?" I asked softly, but dangerously.
"Chloe, I didn't mea--" Kelsey started but I cut her off.
"Did you slap me?! I made a promise to the Minions that if you don't hurt us, we won't hurt you. But look what Miss Sunny did here, slapped me!" I screamed. They looked afraid of me. Next thing is that a Dark Bkue aura surrounded me and my eyes turned black. I was really enraged. Two Ice Blades formed in my hand. I charged into the cell and grabbed Kelsey but the neck. Holding her onto the wall with one of my Blades by her flesh.
"No!" Lily said, zapping me with her lightning.
"Ouch!" I whined. Then April came running in, kicking me in the face. I held it where she kicked me. I screamed from all the pain and collapsed on the floor.

Rascal's P.O.V
I heard screaming.
"You hear that?" I asked wondering if it was only me.
"I hear it.." Ulric said.
"Wait," Brute started.
"What if that's.." Brooha said. My eyes widened,
"Beauty!" I raced out the door and went to the cell. I was running and ended up teleporting there anyway. When I got there I walked to the cell where the Glitter Force were. I held the bars and saw Chloe on the floor, as the others looked down at her,
"Crap, that was on accident." I heard April say.
"I wasn't ment to zap lightning." Lily said holding her face.
"What did you four do to my Love?" I asked softly. But they knew I wasn't speaking kind talk, danerous talk.
"Uh, we accidentally made her..." Lily said.
"Unconscious..." April said. I went through the bars and knelt by Chloe. I picked her up Bridal Style. She slowly opened her eyes.
"R-Rascal?" She managed to speak out. I looked at her,
"Thank goodness you're alive!" I cheered and kissed her forehead. I walked out the cell and continued walking back to my bedroom.
"Oh R-Rascal, they hurt m-me. My own f-friends..." She hugged me tightly. We reached my room. I opened the door and rested her on my couch. I sat next to her,
"You and the Glitter Force cannot be friends anymore. Look what they've done to you!" I said still holding her close.
"That I can agree on. I'm glad you're always there for me." She said. I smiled,
"Of course..."
She cuddled closer to me by my chest so my arms were holding her in place. Then she fell asleep. I smiled and said,
"Goodnight, my Bad End Beauty..."
Then kissed her softly.

(Author's Note)
There we goes. And at the top, there's a reminder of what Chloe now looks like.
So anyway, see you all amaxing people in the next chapter!
Danionette