Defeat...

Rascal's P.O.V
I'm glad that Chloe is now on my team. I feel like as if it would be easier to defeat the Glitter Force. But then my thoughts were cut off by Glitter Sunny coming in to kick me. But then Chloe stepped in and shielded us.
"Snow Shield!" She shouted. Then a big snowflake shaped shield appeared onto Chloe's arm and blocked Sunny's kick. Sending her head first to the ground.
"Sunny!" The three shouted.
"I-I'm alright!" Sunny said and got up.
"Good defence Beauty!" I congratulated her.
Her shield disappeared, "Anything for my Rascal." She looked back at the Glitter Force. "Play on!"
The others looked at her with fear.
"Hey! I know there's a Good Chloe inside you!" Lily shouted. "And I can prove it!" She got her Glitter Pack and said,
"Glitter Force! Sparkle Lighting!" It came shooting and spiraling towards us. I blocked her attack by making a huge Card shielding us.
"That was useless!" I mocked.
"Don't be mean! She tried her best. I'll get you two!" Emily screamed.
"Wow she's loud." Chloe said covering her ears.
"Agreed." I said.
"Grrrrr. Glitter Force! Sparkle Storm!!!" Emily said. But as it was going to hit us, Chloe spun her fingers round and said, "Up you go!" And the attack flew upwards, into the sky.
"To shame!" I teased.
"You leave me with no choice Chloe." April said,
"Glitter Force! Sparkle Shot!"
And a huge bright, green Sphere was spinning our way. I was going to defend but then Chloe stopped me, "Allow me..."
"But..." She cut me off by putting her two finger on my lips.
"I will protect you, because I love you..." she said.
"Alright." I smiled. She stepped in front of me.

Chloe's P.O.V
I stepped in front of my Lover. The Sphere was spinning right towards me, Rascal looked worried.
"Uh, Chloe?" Rascal said. I looked at him,
"Remember? I got this." I winked. I looked back, when the Sphere was only about seven inches away from me, I said,
"Frozen Switch!" Meaning the Sphere turned Dark Blue and began spinning towards the Glitter Force. I smiled and backed up to Rascal.
"How was that attack?" I asked.
"Beautiful!" He responded. We both watched as the Sphere hit the Glitter Force with a loud, Boom!
There they were, all on the floor, defenceless. We both came down and walked up to them.

Emily's P.O.V
I looked up, Chloe was right in front of me.
"Wh-Why Chloe?" I asked with a shaken tone. She bent down to talk to me,
"I'm on the Bad side now. Doesn't the name give you a hint? Bad End Beauty?"
I couldn't hold myself up for long. My eyes blinked for a while then fully closed, the last thing I heard before I became unconscious, was Chloe's and Rascal's laughter.
We have lost...

Rascal's P.O.V
The Glitter Force was unconcious. We have won!
"Victory is so sweet!" I cheered.
"Definately!" Chloe cheered. I surprised her by picking her up and spinning her round and round. We've done this for a minute or so then stopped. I loved Chloe so much, and even more because she's on my Side. I blew her a kiss. She caught it.
"Let's go home!" Chloe said.
I smiled. I made four big cards and wrapped them around the four unconcious Glitter Force members. We got them all wrapped up and we went home.

(Author's Note)
Dere. I probably uploaded this five seconds after the previous one! XD
Enjoy people!
Danionette